Color Choice of rims?

Brian3311

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How patriotic. Red and White. I don't think I would like the way that looks. I think gunmetal looks really good or if you want a bolder statement, gold rims on a red car are pretty cool looking.

totally agree, but i wouldnt go gold gold. prolly bronzy gold. i think on a red teg, rota slip streams would look good. idk my fav rims are honda fat fives, so i like any rims that even slightly resemble them. i nknow rota slip streams are light weight, theres also the motegi traklite that you could consider getting to get a lightweight, yet still good looking wheel.

I love the way white on red looks. post pics of red with gold and/or brone wheels i want to see how this looks

If you love the way it looks, then that's probably the route you should go. Not everybody has the same taste, but as long as you like, that's what matters.

I hate when people screw up nice tegs like that. I like the gold on red though. Come to think of it, I like gold wheels on almost any color car.

In order:

Blue

Black

White

Red

Green

What's the color of green (the lighter one) on del sol's? Saw one of those with gold rims and it was sick.

Archived