Tied an S2k?

Attaus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm not the one comparing a modified B-series to a stock H23 in torque, so I think you need to re-evaluate the bullcrap.

Hey dude my turbo B16 (or whatever) makes more torque than your H23! NO SH*T.

All I ever said was that I was surprised that my H23 could keep up with an S2k in that run and that I knew it would take me in most other scenarios due to it's RWD and higher hp. However, in that situation, it is entirely possible that I could keep up.

Then everyone here HAD to prove me wrong because they have a stick up their ass.

Hey, I'm not the one comparing a modified B-series to a stock H23 in torque, so I think you need to re-evaluate the bullcrap.

Hey dude my turbo B16 (or whatever) makes more torque than your H23! NO SH*T.

All I ever said was that I was surprised that my H23 could keep up with an S2k in that run and that I knew it would take me in most other scenarios due to it's RWD and higher hp. However, in that situation, it is entirely possible that I could keep up.

Then everyone here HAD to prove me wrong because they have a stick up their ass.

you said all B series... and I don't have a turbo, supercharger, or nitrous...

it was a normal, everyday driving situation. you all might have got on it for maybe a couple seconds at most.

If your both in 5th or 4th gear out of the vtec or turbo power band you'll keep up with 'nearly' any 4 cyliner car with 'relative' engine displacement (i.e a 1.4 is a mismatch to a 2.4 so on an so forth), until its vtec or turbo comes into play, regardless or rwd 4wd in a straight line

Attuass, you've been talking down the S2000 in this entire thread, so why were you so suprised when you (supposedly) hung with an S2000?

BTW, I'd like to nominate this quote from Attuass to BBS as funniest, dumbest, most rediculous post of the year.

Obviously I know more about it than you do..

haha i missed that...

BBS is one of the most knowledgable on these forums, i wouldn't talk down to him like that Attaus. nothing personal against you, i have no problem with you at all, just BBS knows sooo much about what he's talking about.

...and he sold me my springs!

this is fun.

let me just add, just because "you have more torque" than him doesnt mean you will win.

second, hung is right. too bad i didnt get in this earlier b/c i would have pointed out that his dad owns an S2k, and he OBVIOUSLY knows better than you do what they run.

3rd, you said he was blowing smoke out of his exhaust. so maybe it was running crapty or something.

and finally, just end it. im not trying to take sides man, but an s2k is a low 14 second car, yours isnt.

wow, didnt even realize this thread was like 5 pages. my bad. havent been around lately lol.

Attuass, you've been talking down the S2000 in this entire thread, so why were you so suprised when you (supposedly) hung with an S2000?

BTW, I'd like to nominate this quote from Attuass to BBS as funniest, dumbest, most rediculous post of the year.

Learn how to spell my name retard, I don't spell your name Heeunng.

Because I'm not trying to talk down an S2k. That wasn't my point. I have said it was lacking in the torque department, but I never said it was a bad/slow car.

Also, read the whole quote. Read it in context actually.. he said "What do you know about spinning the tires?" and something about how it has to do with horsepower and torque, and I said "Obviously I know more about it than you.." because torque spins the tires. If you don't already know that, you need to take a class in V8's.

I never said that I was somehow smarter than BBS, and/or better with Honda knowledge. However, I'm not going to bow down to the guy or anything. I have a much broader knowledge of cars than just Hondas.

let me just add, just because "you have more torque" than him doesnt mean you will win.

Exactly, which is why I said IN THIS SITUATION, WHERE TORQUE MATTERS I could easily keep up. Sorry for the caps, but I don't know how many times I need to say that.

second, hung is right. too bad i didnt get in this earlier b/c i would have pointed out that his dad owns an S2k, and he OBVIOUSLY knows better than you do what they run.

Owning a car has nothing to do with this at all. He can tell me all day how fast it feels, then I can come back and tell you how amazingly quick my 90hp jet ski is. Whoopde do, it's got 90hp. On paper, its not that fast.

3rd, you said he was blowing smoke out of his exhaust. so maybe it was running crapty or something.

It was just at shifts.. relatively common under high load.

and finally, just end it. im not trying to take sides man, but an s2k is a low 14 second car, yours isnt.

High 14's, and that's from a dig. Again.. anyone have a counter out? Thats like the 9th time I've said that. I could NOT take that car from a dig. I am WELL aware of this.

Even I'm ready for this to be closed, and I started it. I am sick of everyone not reading my posts and jumping to conclusions.

how are those springs working for you?

awesome! my front struts blew! but i don't care!

see---> looks like a good drop to me.

after3.jpg

i want tokico or tein struts to go with the springs b/c i love the drop.

The rims hug the wells nicely.. looks good.

As far as struts, I don't know if Tein sells struts independantly? If they do, go for it. I haven't heard that much about Tokico whether its HP or Illumna, but I have heard numerous complaints about not fitting right.

I would look into KYB.. I think someone here has a set.

Well, Attuass, all you've done in this thread is talk down the S2000 and how it isn't all that great because it doesn't have torque, so I don't understand why you'd think you wouldn't hang with one. Numbers on paper don't mean crap, the way a car drives on the street is what matters. Maybe the guy in the S2K was a 300lb dude, so you got him by the weight difference. He also could have had 2 people where you had one.

Point is, you don't know his setup, you don't know how hard he was actually running, you don't know if he and his passenger weighed 300 lbs each, etc..... therefore, you don't really know if you hung with an S2000 (the way they're suppossed to run). Sorry Attuass, that's just the dead truth.

I just got back from my one of my buddies house who usually rides shotgun with the guy who owns the S2k. I asked him about the car and he said a few days ago his buddy was telling him about how when he attempted to pull away from "some silver Honda that looked like a shark" (uh.. Prelude? der) that he (I) actually stayed on his tail.

There was only one driver (Chris - S2k owner) who weighs (im guessing - 150-160 lbs) and nobody else.

Hung, learn to spell and/or read. That's A-T-T-A-U-S. Thanks.

This can be closed now, I don't give a damn. Apparently everybody needs to take a lesson outside of Hondas.

If you still don't believe me (like I said, I don't give a sh*t) ill get pics asap.

Nominated for biggest douche in the universe.

I'm not making this story up, or doing this because of you. Normally, I'd say something else like "This is for H-F". I'm saying f*ck you hung on the note because you're gay.

lol

poor attaus man leave him alone i think for 5 pages every body has been talking crap to this guy.

my point been we were not there to c anything you are just assuming on what the story sounds like. like i said before anything can happen man.

so i think a mod need to come in an close this post.

thats just my point of view

Archived