( 1.06% of total forum posts )

Posts per day: 21.3

Most active in: General Discussion

99 posts in this forum

( 77% of this member's posts )

User's local time 06:29 PM

Just a short list of examples.....

I'm not talking to u so leave me alone

Can't Remember Squat thats what I have lately. I've been studying too hard.

Come to Miami and say in my face.

this topic is like so old and people are still posting.

Well some people werent born with such an intelligence

don't feel bad I get flamed everyday but I'm starting to ignore it all.

I make one or two sentence replies as well, but try to keep those to a miniumum. She seems to have a goal of getting her lost post count back up by whoring like this until it is back up.

It is not just her either. vtracer has jumped his post count up too, but I don't bug him because he actually makes good posts that he has put thought into.

DDrew: You wanred us, now she needs to be warned or put in that group that rhymes with "toast bore."

oh gosh... just leave her alone. let her post what she wants...this is the net. if drew decides to do something, he will but until then, lets get along people. peoples post count shouldn't effect you. just move on with our lives and enjoy the posts that i make :laugh:

alright im getting sick of this crap. i know and we all know we post whore a little know and then but WE DO NOT FLAME PEOPLE FOR IT IN PUBLIC. as drew has stated many times if u have beef with someone take it up with the pm controls. not out in the public of the board members. we dont care and dont wana hear it because we know it happens but we try to ignore it. so plz if u have any further beef with anyone about pwing plz think about how much u do it then if u want pm them still. but dont post this crap in public anymore. OK thats FINAL!!!

It should be kept public because it effects everyone on the forum. Whenever you make a new thread, someone always comes in (whether it be her or someone else) and makes one sentence whores or totally takes it off subject.

It should be kept public because it effects everyone on the forum. Whenever you make a new thread, someone always comes in (whether it be her or someone else) and makes one sentence whores or totally takes it off subject.

just like the one doug just posted right after this post? :D

go raiders! their defense is good but we'll see. it will be a good game and i will miss it. i'll be at work and wont get out until like 7-730. i think it starts at 6 (my time)

so, anyways. who do you guys think is gonna win the superbowl?

my money's on tampa bay :ninja:

lets go off topic and talk about superbowl, i want my raiders to win!!(even tho i think tampa is gonna win..) :(

Floored and I discussed the whoring in General Discussion.

Anyway, as for what I've been doing, if there are a post or two in a thread that bring the thread off topic, those get deleted if they're worthless posts, or split to a new thread if necessary.

If the entire thread goes off topic and becomes too much to delete, the thread is locked.

Ok, I this is my 3rd time posting this. I have lost the last two to browsing away from my post and also to the board going down. I wrote a very lengthy reply and I'm not about to try to remember what I wrote. You all know what I was going to say anyways...

Oooh, I got another post for my Post count!

when will the flaming stop, I know you have a problem with post whoring or spam but its much worse to flame a member, you keep talking like you are all mature and you are so much better but do you understand that you are only putting yourself at a level lower then who you are referring to because you are flaming, if you have a problem report it, report the thread, report the user, PMs are here for that reason... yes, we do maybe need a description of what a quality post is but you do not need to directly assault one member because they spam, everyone has their own understanding of what is spam and until we get something together to define it just sit tight and chata

Trepid

in case you don't know what chata is... chata fawk up... read it aloud

Guest QbanHonda

I just want to say that I simply tried to start at a clean start and all I get is flamed. Well I stopped my bytching and I tried to be nice but some people just dont give. Atleast we should all know who started flaming and who started calling me a bytch and a whore. So do me a favor do call me anything that is not true. And as me being a post whore look around you because there are many more.

sure there are plenty of post whores...take me for example. i post whore, but i also make quality posts. am i ashamed? no...just because there are a lot of post whores on here doesn't mean you need to be one too.

and i know that sounded like a flame, but i'm trying to be as nice as i know how to be. this is just getting really old... :crazy:

Archived