SRR 4.7 or 4.9

..SSR.., or anyone reading this who can contribute, what do you think would be best for my setup I'm building, and currently ?

4.7 FD, 4.9 FD ? I do a lot of highway driving, but want something to help out my gearing. I don't want to have buy a whole new tranny, becuase let's face it college kids don't have unlimited money all of the time.

What do you think? What kind of 1/4 mile improvements would we be looking at?

4.9, in my humble opinion. Doing "a lot" of highway driving would just suck with a 4.7.

My friend's 1st gen integra sucks on highways even with his stock gearing, it's so short. It's loud all the time cuz it has to rev so high.

id say go 4.7 solles , i mean the cars not getting boosted , so when your done its still gonna be good on gas. who gives a fuk if it revs 4000 at 70 mph. wont hurt it or make it particularly hard on gas. plus this will give you a little more of an edge on cars you know you normally wouldnt beat. just my opinion though my man.

I need 10 orders for D series final drives (any of the 3 ratios you want) for a group buy. Price is real good. Must pay in advance. Tell all your friends so we can get this done real fast.

Yes. 4.7 took .1 off my 1/4 mile and added 2mph to my trap speed over a stock EX trans. This was in 90* heat and very high humidity. I'm guessing it would do about half a second if the weather was optimal.

Archived