1.92L LSVtec 419hp/312tq

420hpLsVtec

First off, I'm with cranny. No way is a 220whp going to beat a 400whp LS-VTEC built and turbo'd. Just like cranny, I see where you're coming from, but that's too big a difference.

If you're talking turns, then no offense, but you're talking out of your wee hole, because the suspension setups would play as big a role or more than the power difference.

well hung , i gotta give them this , given the fact he has no bottom end at all , if he was always bringing his revs below 4000 rpm for turns , hed be dealing with lag the whole race while the GSR screamed away. look at his slip , you can see where he starts spooling(4500 almost exactly). but in a drag race forget it , lol. beat by car lengths. hes got that engine bored out too , 83 mm bore pistons , i think there only 81 factory.

car is built for the drags not circuit racing. big deal if a built c1 can spank it. i didnt build it to be the fastest. this is my daily driven car. so its all just for me to have fun. if i wanted the car to be racing on the circuit. all i have to do is change the turbo to a gt28r or even a gt30r with a quicker spool

the turbo is a sc6152e. As for spool it starts at 3300rpm slowly builds up to full at 5150rpm. its a big turbo so i expected to spool late on the street. when you drag it doesnt matter since i can launch it at 15psi(full boost and will be on slicks when i do this),

It may see race gas soon for 600+ hp with a new S housing for the turbo and intake manifold. also the stock ign setup is good for 700hp up to around 9000-9500rpm

damn that must be a fun daily driver..

gun it at 3000 then all the sudden you're pulling like a bitch down the freeway at 7000 rpm's....that engine must scream.

what kind of turbo is it dude? and size? im guessing around .60 and .50. maybe bigger. and you dont spool till 4500. you already posted the proof , lol. too late for bullcrap , hahaha.

what kind of turbo is it dude? and size? im guessing around .60 and .50. maybe bigger. and you dont spool till 4500. you already posted the proof , lol. too late for bullcrap , hahaha.

i know when my car starts making boost.. i drive it everyday..... like i said before. it starts to build boost slowly at 3300rpm. then at 4500 it starts to pick up fast to full boost..... if you look at the graph closely too, you can see gain starts to pick up too at 3000rpm.

SC61 T3/T4

Compressor: Wheel Inducer: 2.416" Wheel Exducer: 3.227" Wheel Trim: 56 Inlet Size: 3" Outlet Size: 2"

Turbine: Wheel Style: T350 Wheel Inducer: 2.920" Wheel Exducer: 2.420" Wheel Trim: 76 A/R: .63

Yes it could easily.

What's easy for me may be difficult for you. How about, instead of arguing or trying to be a smart ass, you just act maturely and takl like a normal person, instead of automatically telling him to "STFU".

i was close , dude you got too big of a turbo in my opinion. why you have no bottom end. i wouldnt go anymore than .50 hot side. simply not enough exhaust being pushed by your engine to spool sooner. i mean i know it works good , but if it were mine , id rather sacrifice 20 horses on the top end , for 40 on the bottom.

yes it would. but only slightly. now if you were to do both , cam and smaller turbo , than youd get better results from your cam. just for the record , those ITR cams your running are not designed for boost pure and simple. they are not doing you any better than B16A cams or GSR. the reason why is it doesnt matter how long the valve stays open in boosted cars(as long as its enough of course). ITR cams are designed to make the valve stay open as long as possible with as much lift as possible. for an N/A B series build , theres no better stock cams to run (ITR pistons as well). get yourself some cams made for boost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived