hp's

91_civic

im building my ls motor and im wondering if ne one could tell me how much horsepower i will make with the following mods:

ls block stock rods and ITR pistons, ported b16 vtec head, skunk2 stage II cams, skunk2 cam gears, skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 68mm throttle body, skunk2 dual valve springs and retainers, 4-1 header, chiped ls ecu, vtec controller, cold air intake, and a fuel pressure regulator???

ne one know?

im building my ls motor and im wondering if ne one could tell me how much horsepower i will make with the following mods:

ls block stock rods and ITR pistons, ported b16 vtec head, skunk2 stage II cams, skunk2 cam gears, skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 68mm throttle body, skunk2 dual valve springs and retainers, 4-1 header, chiped ls ecu, vtec controller, cold air intake, and a fuel pressure regulator???

ne one know?

If I had to guess... Somewheres around 210, maybe a little higher. Thats just a random guess... I dont really know the figures on an LS-Vtec too well. If your using a 4-1 header, might want to invest in an exaust as well... Oh and from what ive heard, Vtec controller = bad.

If I had to guess... Somewheres around 210, maybe a little higher. Thats just a random guess... I dont really know the figures on an LS-Vtec too well. If your using a 4-1 header, might want to invest in an exaust as well... Oh and from what ive heard, Vtec controller = bad.

i heard that too im trying to get a chiped p28

A local guy has a B18C1. Protflow headwork, 11.5:1 Arias pistons, DC JDM 4-1 header, Skunk2 IM, Skunk2 Stage2 cams, tuned on Crome, made 195whp. Runs a 14.0 in a 95 Integra sedan on slicks.

A local guy has a B18C1. Protflow headwork, 11.5:1 Arias pistons, DC JDM 4-1 header, Skunk2 IM, Skunk2 Stage2 cams, tuned on Crome, made 195whp. Runs a 14.0 in a 95 Integra sedan on slicks.

That's decent. Pretty good times, but with better cams, portmatched IM, and lighter weight, it'd be a 13 second car.

my car now with the stock ls motor runs a 14.6 on drag radials what do u think it'll run with all the stuff im doing to it???
lol my little brother has the same time with his DA.

Archived