Eva Longoria no make-up *pics*

TLontheDL

A lot of women look a lot worse without makeup. Ever see Oprah without makeup?

its called make up for a reason...to make up for the fact that their damn ugly without it. of course this does not apply to all girls.

Tyra Banks without makeup is kind of disturbing...

...did I ever tell you all the time I bumped into her at a local sushi joint? she was having dinner with Nick Cannon...oh man.

Tyra Banks without makeup is kind of disturbing...

...did I ever tell you all the time I bumped into her at a local sushi joint? she was having dinner with Nick Cannon...oh man.

no! pics or ban

Bring your girl down to the meet so I can smash. Lol.

haha right...i'm not gonna see her for 3 weeks starting tomorrow :( :( :( :( :(

we've been together for 3 years..it's sweet 8)

The old guy on the left is awesome.. lol..

I don't care if Eva looks bad without makeup.. I mean, most girls do. If you get one that doesn't, go for it.. but with makeup that woman is pretty damn hot.

yeah i know, he couldn't close his mouth....i felt bad, but it looks kind of funny

Now where is that george bush I'd hit it picture?...

not gonna post it haha, that's mine

I don't care if Eva looks bad without makeup.. I mean, most girls do. If you get one that doesn't, go for it.. but with makeup that woman is pretty damn hot.

I don't think it's so much that they look bad without makeup, but that you're so used to seeing them with makeup on that they look bad without it.

Ok.. you really don't need to disagree with everything I say just for the hell of it. Kind of annoying.

She looks bad without it because she has splotchy skin and a mustache.. seeing her with makeup doesn't make a difference.

Ok.. you really don't need to disagree with everything I say just for the hell of it. Kind of annoying.

She looks bad without it because she has splotchy skin and a mustache.. seeing her with makeup doesn't make a difference.

Okay, I suppose neither of us should have opinions then? :rolleyes:

The "moustache" is a little weird, but it's hard to tell if it's blotchy skin or simply bad lighting, who knows. Never realized she had freckles before with the foundation on.

Archived