yo this forum is dead

90IntegraC1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha. Word. Billy is phat you decdied to come back. We need the forum to be how it used to be.

Hung, you, Sexy, myself, xxscaxx, BBS, Trepid, XSCarAudio, TL, and some of the newer members could stay too.

the forum is getting stupid. mods are never on, everyone dissapears. they should appoint temp mods or some crap for when they dont ever come on so we can regulate on these dumbasses that come here (cough cough mike666 cough)

i was offered a civic hatch with a some crazy d setup...something like a z6 block and y8 head?? i dunno...runs good.

he said $350...i said maybe after the swap...oh yeah, which is coming in 3 weeks! hells yes.

I'm hella serious too. I would be a great mod. I haven't seen VR in forever. CRG doesn't normally ban or close threads. And TL posts funny vids.

sooo...

why isn't anybody doing anything about it? you should PM Drew or Trepid and see what they think about it...then maybe a poll could be started to appoint 3 or 4 new mods...

maybe you, sexy, ssr, and cranny to replace vr, crg, xscaraudio, and TL

i like how i bring it up and not even nominated. buttheads.

they would never allow it. so theres no point. but its still annoying.

i actually typed your name down in between sexy and ssr, but then i remembered that you don't drive a honda product, so sorry about that... :p

BTW 90integra I joined teckademics, I even used you as a reference.

teckademics is the sh!t...everyone is sooo easygoing!

are you still EH6....?

SolLes for MOD FTW

hahhaa 90 get off your knees.

yeah, they wouldnt allow it ever but they really should. they arent on ever. just to regulate the site, i dont care about being a mod. just get rid of annoying people and crapt.

Yeah, I don't want to be able to change names and stuff. I just want to be able to be here, and be able to close dumb ass threads and have members that are just trolls be gone. I honestly think I should. But hey, not my call.

Archived