Am I being bs'd?

Ben.

Got a kid in town saying he's running 13.2's in an EG6 hatch with an '00 LS swap..ALL the bolt ons ..I mean I/H/E tb, intake manifold, hell he's even got cams..and a 70 shot.. He's got some cheapo coilovers and a set of 15" steelies with some fat ass tires on the front..

Is this possible? I mean I've sprayed a 100 shot on my car before and I have i/h/e, clutch, flywheel a GOOD suspension and I can drive worth a crap and I don't think I was hitting 13.3 or 13.2.

well, to start the ls has 140 hp and no torque....not a very good starting point.

those mods...maybe a 13.9...maybe if he's an incredible driver.

frackk nitrous.

^Shut up. If you don't know what you're talking about don't talk.

LS come with more torque than most other DOHC's. They come with like 127.

He could do it if the hatch was stripped. Definitely. Especially if he used the Nitrous at the correct time.

I've watched him run.. I think his suspension has more to it than meets the eye, the body doesn't shift at all and I think he has a nice LSD setup..He doesn't spin at ALL in first, he even sprays midway through..

That would probably explain it, and yes..this thing is gutted minus the dash, two seats and the pedals.

^Shut up. If you don't know what you're talking about don't talk.

LS come with more torque than most other DOHC's. They come with like 127.

an ls with all the basic bolt ons takes my itr off the line anyday. an ls is known for the torqiness. why do you think ls/v-tech, vtek, or vtec is so good? you got the low end power from ls bottom and the high end from the vteckkhh head.

x-mas time, patience. you gotta show me around vb, okay? we'll hit up the titty bar and maybe we can find another chick and get a threesome going.

Archived