Estimated E.T. from you guys

chargedxtreme

ive got a 91 crx si with b16a swap, skunk2 IM, mild cam, gsr t.b., dc-s header -n- dp, short throw, slicks, cai, fidanza flywheel and a pro clutch, i think thats all. Im going to run it as soon as i get er runnin, but i wanna have some sort of idea, oh yeah, good driver too, which is the main thing. and dropped w/ f&r sway bars, poly motor mounts. thanks guys p.s. its not all together yet, all the parts arent even here yet, but im getting anxious as a mofo

He said he was a good driver, No offense to you charged, but from my experience, anyone who says they are a good driver, isnt.

non taken, that is ussually how it is, i am not a young punk driver that just wants to brag about crap, i dont boast, i bring money into it, i built another crx earlier this year (my old work car), a first gen, gutted, witha d16a1 and some bolt-ons, but still n/a, that i got to run even with a srt4 that ran a 13.7 at the track, your right when you say most people who say they are good drivers suck though. im pretty sure that ill get into the 12s conservatively. but i will let you guys know, thanks for input btw.

u never know man what u may end up with but one thing is for sure man from here we can say this and that and that it would only do such and such but we really dont know nothing of how things are going to go. i wont tell u how many u will do cause i really dont have any idea of what may go down in the track.

i ran a 17.1

I wish I had a local track near me...i wanna know those sorts of things...especially since I like to push my car to 7000 rpm...lol

thats probably not too good on an all stock 221K mile 15yo car. but eh...

Wow..people saying he's only gonna be hitting high 14's..

All I have is a GSR swap w/i/h/e/suspension/clutch/flywheel..

I'd HATE to know what I'd run =o

Archived