I'm about to make $29000

joecollins2

YEAH BOY!!!! SO I HAVE THIS 55 GALLON DRUM OUT IN THE CORNER OF THE SHOP. A GUY WAS IN HERE ASKING ABOUT BUYING OLD CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. LIKE THE STOCK ONES THAT COME OFF CARS WHEN WE PUT ON A CATBACK. I TOLD HIM I HAVE THIS DRUM OF CATS IN THE BACK. I SHOWED IT TO HIM AND HIS JAW DROPPED. HE TOLD ME HE'D BE BACK WITH HIS COMPANY TRUCK TO PICK UP THE DRUM. HE GAVE ME HIS CARD AND THIS COMPANY HE WORKS FOR BUYS OLD CATS. ANYWAYS, HE TOLD ME FOR A DRUM THAT SIZE FULL OF CATS THE VALUE'S 29K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID IF I SOLD THEM ONE BY ONE THEY'D BE BETWEEN 2 AND 5 HUNDRED EACH. CATALYTIC CONVERTERS HAVE PLATINUM LINING THEM AND THIS GUY BUYS THEM FROM MUFFLER SHOPS, PERFOMACE SHOPS AND crap!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

they aren't lined with platinum.....who ever told you that is a dumbass. There is platinum in it but it isn't in a big sheet probably like you are thinking..... it is intermixed in the honeycomb with rhodium to "clean up" the exhaust gasses.

2 second search and i came up with CLICK ME!

ok here they are NEW for a little over $200....yeah....i call bullcrap too.

Um, in case either of you was wondering, I know you can only send money through paypal. Post office might get kinda picky if mailing a can of beer, they got mad at me for trying to mail a bottle of mountain dew.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you being serious? Okay, sorry to threadjack but I can't wait for my road trip to TN... It will be so relaxing and I will get a lot of thinking in as long as the civic can make it there :ph34r:

EDIT: Pretty sure Dan was f*cking with my drunk ass.

Archived