Wheel Well Kit

Ballinfrogs

the kit is too expensive. i mean i could afford it but not for some lights...but then again, its not a common modification.

ballin: if you like lights in your wheel well, go for it! I personally do not like how it looks b/c i find it too "flashy" but im not the one driving your car so my opinion doesn't matter. if you like it, by all means, go for it! also, if you do this you'll have to run the wires so that all 4 wells will light up.

Ballnfrogs, do whatever you like. If we all did our cars to make the people ^^^ happy, then they would all look the same.

TL - I bet I could make a kit like that for around $50.00. Just get some super bright LED Spot's and make a panel to mount them in and mount the panel under the car and run the wires. Would give a very similar effect without breaking the bank. I think that would look awesome tied in with my dome light so it came on when I de-activated my alarm and when I opened the door.

• 1 month later...

yeha i like the dome light idea that would be pimp. how would you wire that together, do you think the dome light has enough power to run all those lights, although LED's require very little power? i wouldn't wnat it running while i'm driving, i know it would cause an accident.

Archived