WRC 2006 baby

ive downloaded most of the episodes so far sense speed chnl is gay and doesnt air it... but does n e one know a good web site to get these torrents.... cause im still missin a few episodes i cant find..... any help will be greatly appric.

Go subaru!!!

Well seriously, he skipped over it and didn't even give it a shot. I've never not found something that I've looked for on Bitlord (bittorrent)

well guess what i didnt find it there tard... just because i didnt reply on it doesnt mean i didnt try it. O and I dont give a crap about elders... w/e if someones gonna go tell me to go look on google.... freakin stupid.... thank you captain obvious.... i mean come on, lets not be stupid here.

o and i wasnt calling VR a noob.... just sayin noob cause like i shouldnt have been called a noob for that.

I mean seriously man, you don't "care about elders" ... well the funny thing is, you are a noob, will be a noob for quite some time, and might just actually stay one. Get over it.

Oh, and your "elders" here can ban you from the site. So shut it. :ph34r:

yea... thx drew... didnt ask for all the bull in this thread... and really if i get banned from this forum yea it would suck because i like it n all.... but so be it i mean seriously yea all yall "older users" have alot of credit to this site n all but really..... it doesnt make a differance to me.... were all people here talkin about cars (hondas/acuras n general) To me no one is more special than another just because of there post count, except for liek drew sense he created this thing. Seriously i didnt ask for the bull here and theres no reason for the Noob bull either back neer the top... i was just asking a simple question.... and really if you dont wanna answer it without bein an ass then dont answer it. Some people have a big ego because of there postcount... and arnt mods..... and i think its quite stupid to think your the best because you have a million posts.... someone close this thread idc about this n e more. But all i know is the WRC is the crap. peace

ballwasher? correctly - thats something you wash golfballs with. lame.

anyways, you are a noob. its not how many posts you have or how long you've been here, its how you play the game.

you do bitch alot.

haha something you wash golf balls with... not, im stating that he loves balls in his mouth. Man theres a game on here.... where cause im bored and a good game would be fun!!!!! ha right... w00t

and its not that i bitch alot... its just pointless to give disrespect for no reason....

disrepect for no reason? i've earned respect here, because i've shown it. and you don't show it. by disrespecting anyone on here thats earned it, especially an elder, you disrespect everyone.

"haha something you wash golf balls with... not, im stating that he loves balls in his mouth. Man theres a game on here.... where cause im bored and a good game would be fun!!!!! ha right... "

that made you sound really immature, grow up.

disrepect for no reason? i've earned respect here, because i've shown it. and you don't show it. by disrespecting anyone on here thats earned it, especially an elder, you disrespect everyone.

"haha something you wash golf balls with... not, im stating that he loves balls in his mouth. Man theres a game on here.... where cause im bored and a good game would be fun!!!!! ha right... "

that made you sound really immature, grow up.

ok i didnt start this crap..... vr17 did... calling me a noob.. theres no reason for it... i didnt show anyone disresect till they did me. IDC if your an elder, disrespect should not be dished out for no reason. Ill show respect all day but im not going to be someones bitch because they have been on a site longer than me. I dont disrespect no one unless first disrespected.... i even appoligised to solles because of something i said earlier (not in this thread) shouldnt have been said. Im not talking baout you disrespecing me.... so chill.

whats wrc?

the World Rally Championship

speed chnl useto air it and they took it off... which sucks :mad2:

Archived