Great Googaly Moogaly

..SSR..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in East TN. Takes 13 hours to get to Springfield.

PM me.

have a D15 block so pistons are free. stock rods. RM headwork. throw my SMSP on it whenever we take it out...

Project is dead. Went to pick up the car and found out it was a piece. Guy tried to sign the title over before we even saw the car.

no hatch, do dash, no seats, rust on 1/4's, chassis was twisted.

I don't want to thread jack but I have a question haha I just bought this car and I wanna know if you guys think it was a bad purchase here is a link to pictures

http://www.distincomputers.com/civic/day1/

there is no rust and there is a b16A2 block in there (no head) and a 99 civic SI tranny.

I got it for $500

Don't mean to thread jack? But you def. did. Badly.

Should have just made a thread. It takes like 0.03 seconds.

well this thread had to do with buying a project car so I thought it kind of went in line with it

Um, noob, shut up.

No you!...

WTF are we in elementary school? It's called humor.

Maybe once your virtual head shrinks enough to pass your sphincter you can pull it out.

Free bumps SSR...

Seriously.

If that was humor, then that sucked. If I can't recognize it as even an attempt of humor, it's abd. You suck. Go away.

You're bumping this thread for what reason? Do you know ..SSR.. ? No. Does he care about you? No. Do I? No. Should you leave? Yes.

He is doing a different project now. You are a tool .. you don't understand what bumping a thread is obviously. Go away you frackin noob.

No you!...

WTF are we in elementary school? It's called humor.

Maybe once your virtual head shrinks enough to pass your sphincter you can pull it out.

Free bumps SSR...

f*ck you poontang.

you're not funny either.

Archived