Gay Sentra

yobtuollaf17

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apexi N1 cat back, K-teller test pipe, Injen short ram intake, MSD ignition and spark plug wires, STR racing adjustable cams (amazing), Lean racing short shifter, ACT proLite flywheel. I just ordered an ACT stage 2 clutch kit aem pulleys. As for the everything else I have Tein s-tech springs and Tokico shocks and struts.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't have a tubro. Liar. Because in your list of mods, you said turbo, and boost controller, and etc. You are lying.

how am i lying ? I can change the psi with this computer thing now, My mechanic who installed it said that the car is capable of going to 12 psi but keep it at 9 for daily driving. Why would i lie about that. If i wanted to lie, I would of said i got a 2004 accord v6 with twin turbo installed or something. And I dont hate sentras, my dad has a very nice one, Its just my friends i dont like. He just thinks he`s the crap with it. He constantly disses hondas calling them rice burners and such. I called his car a gay sentra because I know he looks at honda forums.

That and, everything you say lakcs true knowledge, thus confirming you have no idea what you're talking about. So if you indeed did have this turbo setup (which you don't), you'd know a little more about what you're talking about. I'd hope.

Archived