Gay Sentra

yobtuollaf17

My friend has this 03 Sentra 1.8l and he just recently got a turbo kit and exhaust installed. He thought he could burn my 97 Accord. I just have Cold air and catback. He is only running 6lbs of boost on stock engine. His crap prolly doesnt even have 140hp at all. It sounds likea gay go cart. Im prolly pushing 170hp. I got new plugs and wires. We raced three times and I took him by 2 car lengths every time. He should have got the SeR type or something. He wanted the fuel economy i guess. He thought sentras were better than Civics too! LOL WTF, I drove one once and floored it and it took like 3 seconds for little engine to kick in lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sentras arent bad, the ser spec v is quick for stock, but i like the old b-13 sentras more, the ser's came with the sr20de. Or you could get the low model sentra with a ga16 or a Nissan Tsuru from mexico and put the sr20det from the Pulsar gti-r, I wouldnt mind having an old sentra.

I know. Just messin' with you. The older sentra's came with SR20DE's. I don't know how much difference there is in those from the SR20DET's, but if they are similar than the older sentra's could be a crazy sleeper.

I know that. I'm saying is that the only difference between the two motors or is there more to it? Would a turbo'd SR20DE be as good as a SR20DET?....or are the pistons, compression, etc. all different.

ka24 turboed are awesome and get a lot of torque.

sentra would win and you dont have 170 hp in your accord because i have a lot more than you and i have 139whp

not anymore, Got a Greddy turbo installed in it, 9psi daily, boost controller, ect, I burned the gay sentra! How much hp does 9psi raise my car anyway?

If you really had that turbo on your car you wouldn't be asking someone else to estimate your hp. You would have already known from when you had to get it tuned.

Dont want to instantly change the topic SolLes, but I just realized that this guy posted this thread two days ago and he posted that his Accord only had a cai and a cat back exhaust. Haha inless he got your turbo kit in yesterday and spent all day installing it I really think he is lying.

You can like it, but actually the Spec V would beat you.

Look at these numbers.

2002 Spec V - 175bhp, 180ft/lbs, 2743lbs.

1997 Prelude SH - 195bhp, 156ft/lbs, 3042lbs.

Looks like the Spec V not only has more torque, but weighs 301lbs lighter than you.

I have a 1998 base, but im sure the specs are still the same for the weight. Do you think I would still lose even after what I have on my lude ? Or just a stock vs. stock race.

Archived