110 K's

Exclusive Honda Girl

Is it your check engine light that keeps comming on ? If so that really doesn't have much to do with the timing belt, your check engine light has to do with Emissions control, if it keeps comming on it might be an old oxygen sensor or you might have the same problem I did. My gas cap wouldn't screw on all the way and it says if it doesn't screw all the way down the check engine light comes on, so I just bought a new gas cap.

Is it your check engine light that keeps comming on ? If so that really doesn't have much to do with the timing belt, your check engine light has to do with Emissions control, if it keeps comming on it might be an old oxygen sensor or you might have the same problem I did. My gas cap wouldn't screw on all the way and it says if it doesn't screw all the way down the check engine light comes on, so I just bought a new gas cap.

Nope...it's the "maitenance required" light :p

don't you just hold the trip reset button in for a few secs with the key in the run posistion(engine off) or something to reset that thing... i always have to look it up

don't you just hold the trip reset button in for a few secs with the key in the run posistion(engine off) or something to reset that thing... i always have to look it up

yes, the reset button under the dash. mine comes on every 3000 miles. just lets you know its time to change your oil soon.

Archived