Nice S2000.

fcd49460.jpg.orig.jpg

I am going to get the Mugen rollcage to make up for not having a roof (chassis strength). I'm using a hardtop in the winter, but the S2000 is a sexy car with the top down.

Try changing the link to the image from:

image.jpg.orig.jpg

to

image.jpg

It will come out as the small version, but at least it will show up!

Or, better yet, use the http:// button instead of the IMG button. This will just provide links to all the images directly, which people can just click on, which loads into a new window. They will be the big version too.

(that's what I would do)

yeah dev, that would be fun. i couldn't keep up though :laugh: but just to see some of these cars in person would be worth the trip. i think my parents are gonna go to north GA in early feb., but i'm skippin out on that trip cause i'm gonna skip school and uhhh... :D

maybe we could set something up sometime, but right now i don't think i would have the time to go up to ATL. school sucks.

Superstreetboy, yes he can. We went through this already, remember. I know my crap, don't go there with me please.

Doug, yeah I wouldn't mind showing you around the ATL if you wanted to come up here and visit. If you weren't skipping out on the trip with your parents to throw a party at your crib or something, that would be a good time to come. Anyway just keep me informed if you ever wanna head up here or meet us half way.

Archived