Nice S2000.

Dyno Chart

Our kit makes an impressive 271.5 whp and 188.9 ft.lbs of torque. Notice the large amount of midrange power.

Wow, a Comptech s/c adds more power than that.

See and the turbo produces boost way before a Comptech supercharger ever does. The charger around 6 while the turbo around 3. Ultimate racing used to claim it would do mid 12's in the quarter on their website before they did this remodel. So for now I don't have any written proof that says it will other than my word and my knowledge on the subject. I may agree with you on one thing, mid twelves sounds like stretching it. I would say high 12's.

Yes, there is no proof of it. I say they will run around a 13.3. You can have all of the power in the world, but it won't do you any good unless you can get it to the ground, which they have said nothing about.

If I owned a shop and spent money on an S2000, and lots of money on developing a turbokit for it, I would be claiming lower times too, they have to sell it to make money.

• 2 weeks later...

whp = wheel horse power or power to the wheels( i think it for awd cars)

rwhp = rear wheel horse power

also i know u can get low 12s out of a turbo kit. i dont care what anyone says. but he does have a point. stock interals i will call bs to. know i mean if its pistons, cam, camshaft, rings, valves, valve springs, mains, rods, bearings, and others that arent stock then i will believe it. i mean come one dude. when i originally had my crx i had a b16 with a greddy turbo kit on it that was pushing 16 lbs of boost for about 30 min. i took it to the track raced it twice and had melted the pistons to the head. u need extremely good internals. dont fawk with me on this. i have been around enough turbos. now i mean if its a viper, supra, or an wrx then i can see running low 12s with a turbo kit when it runs about 15+ lbs of boost

Archived