Hay guys

Batman

• 2 weeks later...

I have insomnya. So the sleep thing is no big deal. If it is a boy the name is David Alexzander and if it is a girl Jazmen Lynn. I did get rid of my CRX and got a 89 Civic Hatch Back with...

8 point NHRA roll cage, SI motor swap, brand new 3A race seets, BuddyClub 2 roof scoop, drag racing springs, exost tip, and custom rear quarter panles.

I do have a list of parts I am looking for for it -

Front fenders

Front bumper

Hood

Head lights

Corner lights

Fuel pump

Fuel cell

If any one has any of this stuff for my new toy for a good price please let me know and thank to all.

sounds like rice, batman.. but please spell your kids' names right.

they will hate it when they're like 4 in kindergarten and cant learn to spell their name because little alexzaundehr just knows how to write cow.

hey guys just read this thread..........late but as they say better late than never......

Hey Batman...congrats.....first child?.......they can be lots of fun......but also.......eeeggg also a big bundle of nerves.......but either way you will love them.

to 97accordjdm......good post......it brought a big smile.......I could see the lighter side of it.....

cheers man!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok here is an up date...

We went to the Docs and found out she is more along the lines of 5 months dew Nov. 7. We got to hear the heart beat that was cool the doc said by the whay the heart is beating she thinks its a BOY. I guess girls have a faster unsteddy beat and BOYs have a slower smoother beat. The heart is beating at 160 b.p.m. and realy smooth. Last night I had my hand on her belly and felt the babby moveing all over the place that was cool. We go June 17 to find out what it is for sure I hope its a BOY. My civic is realy close to being fineshed so I hope to have that done in the next month or so.

Ok here is an up date...

We went to the Docs and found out she is more along the lines of 5 months dew Nov. 7. We got to hear the heart beat that was cool the doc said by the whay the heart is beating she thinks its a BOY. I guess girls have a faster unsteddy beat and BOYs have a slower smoother beat. The heart is beating at 160 b.p.m. and realy smooth. Last night I had my hand on her belly and felt the babby moveing all over the place that was cool. We go June 17 to find out what it is for sure I hope its a BOY. My civic is realy close to being fineshed so I hope to have that done in the next month or so.

damn, 160 is way fast for an adult, idk about an unborn child though...

gladd to cee yooore bakk

gladd to cee yooore bakk

ha! ^ yeah anywhere from 140 to 170 beats per minute is normal for infants and unborn babies. i learned that in child development classes.

I hav a kid. Nathzan Michael. Hez lik 8 wykz old now. Hez awsum! Wen babies are furst born they all they do iz slep, eat, and slep some more. Now he stayz awacke most al day long. He foucuzez on peple, recoknisez voices and haz about 10 diferant cries dipending on wut he wantz. DAMN! It's hard as hell to type like that!!

Anyways, it's kind of stressful when they cry and scream and you don't know why. Sometimes they cry for no other reason than to cry. Other times they just want to hear your voice. He's starting to smile now too.

I'll stop rambling about how cool it is! I'm new to it all to so it seems so cool.

The saddest part of all.... Think I'm joking but I'm not.... Is looking at stuff for the baby and realizing your looking at it and smiling with the same "That's awesome!" look you used to look at car parts with!!!

Archived