How Many Of Yall Went To Church...

TLontheDL

10 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Of Yall Went To Church...

• 1) I went to midnight mass on Christmas eve
    • 2) I went on Christmas morning
    • 3) I'm a Christian but I didn't bother going
    • 4) I'm not a Christian so I don't even bother..
    • 5) We have to go to church on Christmas?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just saying that a sinner has no faith saying (within), "there is no God." the rest of the scripture is just describing on how corrupt they are (as a society).

im a bible thumper thats a closet freak :D (no, not that kinda closet freak)

I didn't go, we always open presents after reading a bunch of versus and stuff out of the bible. I haven't been to church in a while, bad sleeping habits.

Read the book, pray hard.

Hey, Keep the religion outside of this obviously secular forum. We're talkng about automotive topics. Not God. live and let live for cryin' out loud. This stuff makes me ill! bleh

word...a point that i wanted to make, but was worried about getting flamed. i believe in god, i just don't get up early on sundays and go to church. i mean...why go to church with a bunch of hipocrits (sp?) anyway? granted not all christians are serious about religion and crap, its just that a lot of them arent. for example, i have a friend that goes to church every sunday and what not....he was at a church camp thing a few weeks ago and he came back from it bragging about how he took some girls virginity while at a church camp party...this makes two points:

1. he's not a very good christian for being so fracked up as to take some poor girls virginity at a church camp, and...

2. she's not a very good christian to have actually slept with some guy she didn't even know at a friggin church camp...WTF???

and a third point: who the hell is supervising these kids (no one was over 17). i mean, kids at church camp are out there drinking and crap, then screwing! WTF bleh :mad: :glare: :crazy:

you can't say christians are hipocrits based on your friend and his partners wrong doing. can i say this forum sucks b/c there are import haters on here? of course not. i go to church every week...sometimes more than once a week. does this make me an angel? no.. we all sin and the man upstairs know for damn sure i sin just about every single freaking day! all you "regulars" here know this as well! i use to do illegal things but im not going to get into that :laugh:

"if we believe in God, why do we have to wake up early sunday morning to go to church??" being a catholic, i go to receive communion (body and blood of Christ) in order for me to be nearer to him. when we sin, we kinda drift away and loose the bond btw us and him. God is with us 24/7 whether we like it or not so why can't you take out 1 hour..once a week..to praise and worship him?? :) besides, you dont have to wake up early sunday morning to go to church. you can go sat night which is equivalent to going sunday mornings. some parish has mass sunday afternoons or at nights so you can go to any of those masses. yall must think im a bible thumper.. im actually not but i use to teach sunday school w00t yes, this ni*ga hea taught sunday school!! was i a cool teacher?! HELL FACKING YEAH!! them kids learned!

this concludes my post. may you all go in peace and love one another. in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.......AMEN :D

to each his own i guess. i wasn't trying to make it out like all christians or religious people are hipocrits...and i'm sorry if i offended anybody. i really have nothing against religious people, or religion, or anything like that. i believe in god and all that good stuff...i don't pray, read the bible, or do a lot of stuff like that. i just believe that if i believe in him thats enough for me.

also, i really hate it when i get preached to. i hate it when somebody comes up to me and starts going off about how i need to go to church and get blessed, and i need to pray to god everynight, and i need to read the bible. it gets on my nerves.

bless you... :crazy:

Romans 10:8-14

[8] But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

[14] How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Ive got a verse for every situation!!!!!!

Well I wouldnt say Im "so religious But I do know what the bible says. and I belive every word of it, Some people just think im gullible, But in my defense thoose people couldnt quote a single verse in the bible. so I dont think that they are in a position to tell me what I belive is stupid.

I read you post earlier about how your not religious well, rest easy compadre........

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

well, since all that wasnt aimed directly at me (or was it?) i won't call you a stupid butthead that goes around preaching "the word of god" to everybody who doesn't give a crap about god. again, i don't think that it is right that people go around trying to get other people to sign up and go to church when its something that they could care less about. i don't know whats worse, satanic people who warship the devil and believe all that crap, or jesus freaks that go around quoting the bible cause they know it by heart. i just don't get it. i mean, do i preach to you about going to church? no, do i preach to you about how your a stupid ass for going to church? no, and by the way, i really don't think that people that go to church are stupid, they just care about religion. i don't. so please, stop preaching to people who don't give a damn!

thank you, have a nice day.

how do you think until this post of mine gets deleted?

Archived