Cold Air Intake

Sony Head Unit

Lamborgini Doors

Headers

Flip Flop Trunk

SI grill

HID's

What u guys think?

Yeah man i want to get a greddy. Its just if i get an exhaust i wanna get a good exhaust and not get a peice of crap sounding one like u see most imports with. Im eaither doing it right or not at all. But a greddy evo is like 450. In the future though ill get it.

Any other suggestions on ways to make it faster? I want a turbo BUT in my opinion i think its a waste cuz i have a DX which is like the worst model. The engine is slow as hell its like 110 hp really slow.... So even if i do turbo it it will still be really slow. So i plan to swap engines later on and then turbo it. But in the mean time any ideas?

you will end up spending way to much money and work on this car if you want it to be fast. no offense, I mean it looks great, but with a swap and a manual conversion in mind, plus a turbo... thats a lot to do and pay for, but if your going for it keep us posted.

rs*r > tanabe

APC>all java script:emoticon('%20:thumbsup:',%20'smid_8')

onthefloor, the civic looks real nice. its so good to see a civic without altezzas and a aluminum wing. keep it clean man. and how is the clifford 750 workin out. im debating whether going with that or having solLes hooking me up with a viper 770xv (i think lol).

blackdelsol, im not sure but wouldnt buying a full engine swap w/ manual tranny from hmotors.... be all he really need for the conv.? i guess he would need new pedals and dash pieces for where the shifter is, but is there anything else? i dont know much about it, so if anyone could fill in the blanks thatd be nice.

Airjordan... Im happy with my clifford. And the best thing is, say Im at school or something and tell a friend to pull my car up front to where i am, the car will turn off on him before even getting to me =-) So like if u were at a red light and someone said get out of ur car let them take it because within 30 seconds ur car will turn off and the alarm with sound with no way to restart the car. But yeah im happy with the alarm.

Blackdelsol....Im more about looks then hp on my car right now cuz im always taking my car to the car show every friday night near my house plus its a civic i cant go really fast without spending a whole bunch of money. But in the future wayy future lol ill probably end up swaping engines and putting a nice turbo and all that. I needa worry about college right now thats my number 1 priority. Im also just a junior in highschool. So im happy with what i got so far. But i'll deffinitly keep everyone posted

Thanks for the posts though everyone!!

Archived