hot import nights

import142

ok HIN is coming in a couple months and i want to enter my sol. what should i do to it so i dont look like a complete noob when i enter. semi noob ok :D but not a total noob

im done with exhaust, intake, lowering, rims, sway bars, system, a little bit of interior work

Paint job, and start cleaning now.

correction, start cleaning a month ago.

plus get some cotton to put around the wheels, a bunch of mirrors, altezzas, a bunch of tvs, vertical doors, split hood, and a bunch of stickers to put on your car

HIN is pretty sweet, there is some insane cars that show up. but if your going to enter and are looking to win, you need to have a ridiculous amount done to your car. and thumbs down for HIN in atlantic city, because the guy that came around to look at my buddies STi and his friends WRX and STi's knew jack crap about cars. he asked my friend if he had a wing on his car and his STi is wingless. frackin dumbass.

If its your first HIN just go and soak it all in. Your car has to be top notch to even be considerd. The cars their are sweet and CLEAN. Take lots of pics thats what I did. Then after you see the cars their. If you really want to put your car in then wait till next year and start your car this year.

Man, I can't even think about entering my car. I'm still kickin' it with steelies and a dented passenger door/right front fender. All my stuff's still del sol s stock quality, and I'm slowly trying to save up and start replacing stuff. I do want to go take lots of pictures, though. I love tricked out rides, as long as they're done up right.

Archived