Look In Here

This board has no traffic at all. I make a post then get on in a few hours and noone has replied. We need more people. To keep the ricers out. There could be a rice meter. If someone is a ricer, a moderator (or someone with a X amoutn of post) gives them a rice warning. Once they have X amount of rice wanrings, they are kicked off. When there is more traffic, that could get pretty hard, so I would be up to being a mod just for the "rice vote." What do you say?

EDIT.....I mean by a mod, I would make sure that the person being voted off is being voted off for a reason and not just because of hate votes.

DDrew or Floored Blazer. If you would let me do that, I could advertise on my old forum and a few others I have gone to. That way, lots of people would come, but the ricers could still be kicked off or silented or something. I have DSL so I would be able to keep up with it (as the first month or two would have lots of ricers.) I will even give you my Super Street stickers in a color you WANT!

well,

Even though it makes me sick to see a riced out vehicle, we still can't descriminate against somebody who wants to put Altezzas and a 7 foot wing on their 95 Civic. It's all a matter of opinion and I personally love the clean JDM look with all motor but we can't just ban or warn somebody who rice's out their car. If we did that, we would have to ban all the members who don't have Honda's/Acura's as well and there are a bunch of them too...

I would just suggest ignoring posts from members of this type.

Sorry!

I agree with Drew on this one. For one, everyone's opinions on what exactly makes a ricer differs slightly. For another, that won't really draw new members in to the board. Unfortunately, the majority of people in the "scene" anymore are ricers, especially newbies. The best we can do is try to discourage them from continuing their ricey ways, lol, but to restrict them from the board would result in the same lack of members and I believe it may make potential members hesitant about joining, as it would seem "elitest".

it sounds like a good idea until broken down and picked at. for one, people would start hatin. for example, say somebody starts argueing in a post about something...people would then slap them with some rice marks just to get them banned. thats not cool. also, the mod's or people that could keep the man down with rice votes would be "top dawgs" and therefore would seem intimidating to other "general members"...therefore distracting people from laying their opinions on us and making this board grow like its drinking milk fa' sheezy... :laugh:

i'm crazy...and yo' ass just got ninja'd :ninja:

who wants to put Altezzas and a 7 foot wing on their 95 Civic

why's it gotta be a 95 civic drew??? just cause i got one??? wtf man??? why you hatin??? jk :laugh:

Archived