B18c Gsr Engine. How Much Hp?

add a skyline or t88h turbo from grredy

hahaha this still kills me :laugh: t88's are nice... if you run a inline 6, but good luck spooling it on a lil 4 banger. this is a supra, and he hits full boost around 5000 rpm

jrivera_dyno1.jpg

so yeah.. have fun trying to spool that in any type of usable rpm range.

the type r pistons are a lil bigger then gsr

not true, gsr pistons are the same diameter as type-r's, type-r's are more domed then gsr's, thats where the compression difference comes in.

okay..........

they are a lil bigger

hahaha this still kills me  :laugh: t88's are nice... if you run a inline 6, but good luck spooling it on a lil 4 banger.  this is a supra, and he hits full boost around 5000 rpm

yea unless your going all drag civic running low eights like stephan (i always gotta bring him up) you could run with T88 on a 4 banger:laugh:

Steph Papadakis is running a deuce deuce. He has an engine that can support the turbo.

About the ITR/CTR engine. I would bu one just to say I have it. You can't do a JDM conversion on a Civic with a GSR engine.

Steph Papadakis is running a deuce deuce. He has an engine that can support the turbo.

About the ITR/CTR engine. I would bu one just to say I have it. You can't do a JDM conversion on a Civic with a GSR engine.

im just saying... anything is possible like that one white guy on mtv in the late 80s ahh forget i said.. :crazy:

actually i think steph runs a h23

hmmm yeah he could be running an H23... but im pretty sure i saw him in a show wit his ride running b18 :p ... he has C32 now..you know with his new RWD civic coupe, just like adam (forgot his last namo):ninja:

• 1 month later...

Archived