B18c Gsr Engine. How Much Hp?

okay, gsr has 170 to the flywheel, about a 150 to the wheels, depending on what exhust and intake. with 30 shot nos is about 190. so im guessing if u have the money, drop in about 3 to 5 grand, and ur car well be hitting 300 to 400hp. drag 3 turbo, a little engine mod, port polish, blue printed block, balanced crank, new piston rods, cylinders, valves, valve springs, cam shafts, cam sprokets, a whole upgrade on fuel system, injectors, fuel rail, fuel regulator. hmm.... what else. water pump, headers, but with a down pipe, 3 inch exhust, turbo timer, bost control, a new ecu, and if u really want to go crazy, nos with it. and out of this world, take out ur vtec. that should be between 300 to 500 hp.

Okey, so I should buy B18C GSR engine. I thought that I put Twin Turbo, big intercooler and ofcourse I have to put better pistons, cam shafts and other needed parts to engine. I thing that it will broke else if I don´t make it more strong if I tune it up.

EDIT: Does anybody know completely single turbo or twin turbo systems for B18C GSR engine?

When I have more questons, I will ask. This board is good. Needed help come very quickly :)

Well, the engine specs in the sticky thread says 180, the website specs say 170 from ownerslink. I usually go with the lowest reasonable number. It definitely has more than 150, cause my friend's girlfriend has a Del Sol with 153 HP and my car barely breaks a sweat in a drag. :)

if you were to get a turbo kit for an integra, dont put buy a honda EX turbo, im sure it would work anyway since the bodies of an integ and civic are almost the same, but i dont know about the turbo manifold and the other bolt-on parts.

170? If that is all they put out, I would rather have a B16B with 185...

What is the difference in the B18C1 and the B18C5?

This is what I know for sure....

pistons

connecting rods

head gasket?

exhaust manifold?

intake manifold?

The ones with question marks I'm not 100% sure about.

the type r pistons are a lil bigger then gsr(reason for higher compression ratio), same for cams, and the tranny shifts faster too, but i would get a LS tranny for a crx, cuz its cheaper(my opinion), everything else is the same, including the bore size and connecting rods, and crankshaft

but on the 4-1 headers for the type r, its a lil longer for a bit more touque. w00t

:sleep:

• 4 weeks later...
i say go with a itr or ctr mtoor. add a skyline or t88h turbo from grredy. just make sure u build up the internals . also u want about a 3" exhaust all the way back

why waste the money on a CTRmotor or an ITR motor when you can just buy a gsr for about 2500-3000 cheaper. save the money you left over and build a better motor with the gsr motor and still have enough money to take your girl on a date

Well, the engine specs in the sticky thread says 180, the website specs say 170 from ownerslink. I usually go with the lowest reasonable number. It definitely has more than 150, cause my friend's girlfriend has a Del Sol with 153 HP and my car barely breaks a sweat in a drag. :)

170 hp, JDM has 178 hp

Archived