Finally gonna find out my time

EH6TunerDaniel

97 Del Sol si D16Y8

my complete mod list is intake, exhaust, exedy clutch, short shifter, 17 inch konigs, tein s tech springs, ummmmmmm...... xenon headlight bulbs, that little air breather thingy that goes in the valve cover, 10.2 mm plug wires but they suck, royal purple oil, oh, and i have strut and tie bars on the way

ooh crap, i asked about the airbreather on the valve cover. i was soo going to do that cuz i seen it on someone elses car, but i didnt wanna fawk anything up. so what do i do, just go buy one and stick it on there, or do i have to do other stuff or have other things on my car b4 i do that.

the air breather is just what you put on if you want to put your filter directly on the throttle body, because normally there is a tube connecting the valve cover to the air intake piping, which in case of putting it directly on that is eliminated. so you still need to filter the air, which is what the crank case is for.

doesn't do anything, putting the filter right on the throttle body adds maybe an extra HP or so. sounds better tho IMO

okay i see, so you put the air breather where the silicon straw is that connects the valve cover to the intake piping. but the straw connects connects to the lil thing sticking off the piping so what if air gets sucked into the thing sticking off the piping.

okay i see, so you put the air breather where the silicon straw is that connects the valve cover to the intake piping. but the straw connects connects to the lil thing sticking off the piping so what if air gets sucked into the thing sticking off the piping.

me and a couple of buddies are goin to the track this weekend, gonna see my 1/4 mile time, my del sol, friends gsr, and another friends eclipse with a 420a. yep

well????

GAY!!!! stupid track was closed, they wont open up again until the end of march, all that time i spent getting my car ready for it, that sucks, ok well i didnt really do anything to get ready for it, so with the money i had left i bought an xbox and played that instead. so ill find out my time at the end of march or in april

Archived