Total Newb 05 Si

ZimFistOfDoom

I want to race a S/C S2K. Last night I played around with a Turbo'd K20 RSX Type S and got beat. It was quick.

I love the sound of my car. I'll try and make a vid, but the thing is, vids always make exhaust sound so different. You'll get to hear it at the meet. I will even let you drive it.

than you guys never heard a vw bug cause it sounds just like them. even porche engines kinda got a vw twist but not as bad as a wrx. its that flat 4 cyl engine man.

does it sound like i was singling you out , hahaha i dont think it did. you know how your vw bug almost has that sputtery sound B16?i dont wanna go so far as it sounds like a miss but. thats what wrx sounds like as well. and porche's.

thats cool , you should see the exhaust i put on my buddy wrx(non sti). 3" front to back , looks like somin off a diesel truck , hahaha. sounds good though , i need to learn about posting pics so i can show yas some of the crap ive done.

just to add to the switching cars. if you were to sell the 05 si for something else, forget the GSR or b16 engines, get a Type R... handbuilt and a GREAT motor to mod.

on the adding performance side. a DC sports, or greddy header, w/ full catback, (or full exhaust) w/ high flow cat, air intake, maybe an intake manifold, and a good clutch/flywheel combo.

Archived