Suspension for my del sol

xprm311x

this spring when I put my delsol back on the road, I want to do some suspension work to go with the new wheels. I am hoping to just get rid of most, if not all, of my wheel gap, and hopefully get a bit of a handling boost. I dont wanna spend too much so coilovers are pretty much out of the question, and I dont really know much at all about suspensions. I was looking at the eibach sport kit but not sure how much the drop would be and if it would help my handling much. I'm open to any info and suggestions. thanks guys

-Pat

Tein Springs work okay with stock shocks and still give a really good ride quality. Of course they won't handle a ton better without upgrading the shocks, but will get rid of most of your wheel gap. Look at my sig to see what it looks like or go to the link in my sig to see more pictures of the stance.

i have eibach sportlines and tokico shocks on my sol. if you wanna see pics of the wheel gap check out my page, www.cardomain.com/id/airjordan223. i have before and after shots so you can see the difference. hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
this spring when I put my delsol back on the road, I want to do some suspension work to go with the new wheels. I am hoping to just get rid of most, if not all, of my wheel gap, and hopefully get a bit of a handling boost. I dont wanna spend too much so coilovers are pretty much out of the question, and I dont really know much at all about suspensions. I was looking at the eibach sport kit but not sure how much the drop would be and if it would help my handling much. I'm open to any info and suggestions. thanks guys

-Pat

Even though I am a fan of coil overs, they can be too bumpy... get the Tein shocks lowering springs and bushings... still bye bye wheel gap... i think it lowers the car 1.5 or 2 inches...go look at www.inlinefour.com :thumbsup:

Oh yeah! Tein Pillow Ball Upper Mounts are also really good to go with the Tein Lowering springs(Lowers you to 1.8" in front, and 1.5" back)...and you might need a camber kit also... IMO I'd go with Skunk 2 on the camber kit... like i said before just go to www.inlinefour.com they have everything you need to find on their site...:thumbsup:

Archived