Stuffing a S2000 in a 94 civic ex.

Importmayhem

I've been thinking about getting a H22a2 from my friend.

then sell it and put a F20C motor in the civic.

When can i find a cheap S2000 REAR END.

Will i need to make my own motor and transmission

mounts please reply ASAP.

Plus there will be alot of necessary cutting and drilling

new holes.

Why would you buy an H22 to sell it? This swap is serious. I wouldn't dare touch it unless you have incredible fabrication and mechanical skills.

i agree.

its too much of a hassle, stick with the h22 like solless said.

i agree with 97 stick with the h22. im in the process of converting my teg to rwd and fitting a worked f20c, having serious engineering troubles and serious cash restraints........upwards of 50k US.

swapping an f20c into anything is serious

doesnt matter about weight if you have the suspension to back it up then you'll be fine

240 hp in f20c and h22a-s (even more expensive motor) has 220. this will give you about 15 more with the I/H/E/ and about 9 more with the cam 5 more with upgraded IM, better acceleration with 8lb flywheel, ACT clutch, light wheels and sticky tires, you will RRRRRRRRape a s2000 stock

all this should be tuned also

• 5 months later...

you could get real crazy, there is a company that make a adpter kit for a k20 tans to bolt to a f20c so it could be front wheel drive , but not to sure on wireing & what not i'll try to find the pics again & post , its kinda like that h2b kit from what ive read

Archived