Should I buy this.

My girl has a 92 4door chevy cavalier rs all stock. I know a guy who has the 2door rs with rims, suspenshion, body kit, power chip... and so on. He drove it into water and drownd it out. He has not touched it since it happend, so its just bean sitting. I want to swop all the parts over to my girls car and make a sleeper out of it. I may be able to get the 2door for $100. How much damage could it have and would it be worth me buying ?

I would but it, even if u dont do nothing with it you can part it out and make some good money.

just my 2 cents

yeah for 100 bux, you might as well get it. even if the engine is trashed you could probably sell the rims and make a profit

Dude, it has a chip. Chips don't do crap.

How would putting a chip in it and all the appearance stuff make it a sleeper?

+1.

i'd say if she wants the appearance, do it. is the car the same color as your gf's? also, i'm not sure but i would check in to see if the body kit will even fit (2dr v 4dr, im not sure). what kind of rims are they?

you can part the car out, hell most likely you'll get more than 100 bucks from stripping it.

Archived