what are thease little blue lines

Batman

no the more blue squares you have just signifies how long you've been here. If you're new to the forum (low post count), you will have less bars. However if you voilate the rules, you will be warned and those blue bars turn to green or something like that.

I wouldn't know, I always follow the rules here. I've never been warned! I'm a good little boy. Santa is going to bring me lots of toys this year.

just follow the rules and you have nothing to worry about.

Exactly.

I usually give a verbal warning before giving an actual warning though to begin with. Could be through a PM, or by stating it while closing a topic. If the behaviour continues after that, I won't hesitate to give a warning though.o:)

Oh, and TL, we can't be warned lol... we just have to answer to Drew and Trepid :thumbsup:

No, Batman, the lines/boxes stay. I believe only you, us moderators, and the admins can see what your warning status is though so don't worry about it. (Same for everyone else, you should only see your own warning status)

The ones underneath "Junior Member" are just status markers called pips. You gain more of those the higher your post count is.

You have a 0% warning right now, which is what you want to have, so everything is normal where it says "Warn". Nothing will disappear there, but if you should get warned, your percentage will rise. (If you had say a 10% warning, and you behaviour improved, then a moderator or admin could decrease your warning back to 0%)

I have morals do you see me cussing every five min. No I have bean taght better than to disrespect people like that. Yes I my snap but there is always a reason. I dont do it just because I can. Yes I ackt like a kid but its all in fun.

then dont judge or you will be judged...

just like trying to call me gay. thats not cool and if someone who was gay came on here would not be too excited to see some guy saying the word homo. its an insult.

For one the word HOMO is short for the word HOMOSEXUAL and its not an isult, and If I where being seirios about calling you gay then it would be diferent. So if you cant take the joke dont dish them out. You know that old saying, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the fire.

Archived