carsposorships.com

Batman

yep.. if you get a sponsorship you dont get to do your own mods.. you have to do what the sponsor tells you. you have a limited amount you are allowed to put on the engine and most of them are rice ass sponsors.

jobs are better and pay more than sponsors.

what ssr said.

you need to pay around $90 for an "application and materials" fee. you can have a completely stock car, and they'll still give you something, but it really just turns out to be discounts on parts of a lesser quality than you'd probably want to have.

if you feel your car is ready for a sponsorship, start out by creating a proposal and portfolio, then send it out to some smaller companies / local companies and go from there.

I did go there and like I said thay set me up with alot of sponsors in what thay call the pimp your ride sponsorship. Thay gave me over ten sponsors and all I have to do is sign the contracts. Some are full sponsors others arent.

Well the way my car looks right now a big pile of dog $h!t would beat my car :laugh:

Tell yourself that again, and then ask yourself why someone would want to sponsor your car.

A stock vehicle is not going to get anything for free. If companies really want to give a stock, or "big pile of dog $h!t" vehicle free stuff, then you'll probably be looking at the following:

a) low quality parts

b) paying more for participating in events to support your sponsor than the low quality parts would have cost for you to buy yourself

c) etc.

If you really do have contracts, make sure you read through EVERYTHING a couple of times before you get yourself into something.

Ive read then over like ten times. It not what the car looks like now that maters its how it will look when I am done with it that will matter. When it is done I will post before and after pics.

Ive read then over like ten times. It not what the car looks like now that maters its how it will look when I am done with it that will matter. When it is done I will post before and after pics.

To any quality company interested in providing a sponsorship, it is what the car looks like NOW, or how it performs NOW.

These companies are not interested in wasting their time and money on a work-in-progress, when there are tons of other cars that are already "finished" that could be representing them.

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

Not all the time its like when I raced BMX my bike looked like crap and I wasnt vary good. but I got sponsored. Then after I raced a year and came home the number 10 rider in my class for the state I got more sponsors and now my bike is worth over $3,000 all in parts I got from sponcers and what I had to pay for.

Archived