HondaForum.com is back

yuenlester

yeah, i must not have been here at that time .. cus i sat there and read that and didn't quite understand the true meaning, mostly because i figured it was some type of joke from an old thread ... fill me in ??? or is it not really a big deal ???

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i like you sig pic too.

if i remember correctly, the "hungb16" came from a convo where i called sexyh22 "sexy". he said he liked when people called him that so b16vtec said he should have a name like hungb16 hahaha. crazy asses.

That's cool, I have only been here a couple months, but if you couldn't tell already, I like it here. I just wish we had some more active members. We have a lot of members who don't sign on but once or twice a week, and when they do, they don't even post anything. They just read what everyone else is arguing about.

old school H-F is the SHIZNIT!

its all good sollesshonda, not everyone decides to reply though. i remember when i first came to this board i mostly read first, giving myself some knowledge so i didnt ask any stupid noob questions, which, in many cases, people never do.

you still ask stupid noob questions.

haha, the new n00b questions are all about where they can find the new JDM stuff. Nobody wants body kits anymore, and everyone wants the JDM stuff. No matter what I do, it is hard to find something unique considering I order stuff, put it on, and everyone else is starting to do it, it is so hard to be original now-a-days. But the n00bs are asking about what they can do make massive power out of their motor so that they can drive around with their foot buried making all kinds of ruckus, at least in my town. :blush:

Haha, there are a lot of topics, I tend not even to respond to, reason being that the questions are so damn dumb, it is pointless to answer. And I normally try and respond to all the noobs, so they feel welcomed, and not like little buttheads. Mostly because I was there once.

Archived