HondaForum.com is back

yuenlester

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this thread is so active I wanna keep it going, so here's a question........A friend suggested i install fog lights on both sides of my car and also front and back(but here's the catch ...to install them under the car with the lights shinning on the road then).The idea is that at night the car(WITH THESE LIGHTS ON)the car will appear "floating" on the road(purely to make it attractive and eye catching) Here's the ? besides draining my battery would it effect the preformance of my car? your comments pls?

If you want to give your car the "floating" appearance, then you should get white neon's for underneath the car. I'm not a big fan of the undercar neon's, but white does look pretty good. My dad's S2000 has white neon's under it and it does give that floating image when coming at you.

SexyH22......thks for your info. mtm no comments on the idea? you think it would be nice/attrative/eye catching or just plain stupid and childish?

B16Vtec...........thks I think you are right white neon lights would be better than fog lights. mtm you changed your signature pic. I think your previous pic better

Archived