HondaForum.com is back

yuenlester

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey 97 just saw your pics of the damaged car(I'm late I know but hey seldom see other section-----I'm a sol baby) Sorry but like they said at least you are A OK .................when repaired you gonna retain the same colour? I kinda dig that shade

not tryin to start anything, but thats crazy to believe. your car is sick but in no way worth 30gs ahhaha. thats how much my STi was worth. and if you really did get offered that much, you should be slapped for not selling it!

btw, i bought my turbo off ebay. PERFECT condition. no shaft play, never used, beautiful garrett turbo.

to 97..."i,ve had experiences before"?........don,t you get tired of it.....drive carefully(not saying it was your fault all the time )

to SolLesHonda ...thks the car on ebay is almost the same colour as yours.

to SexyH22....hi!!! did not talk to you for quite some time.....hows things?

to SolLesHonda/xxscaxx.......you are right thats the approximate figure!!!!but really thats not unusual(so i should not be slapped)here we have all kinds of government taxes the worse being COE where a person has to buy a certificate (a piece of paper) that entitles you to buy a car(then you still have to buy the car) so cars are REALLY expensive even for old used cars.

to B16Vtec......thks pal!!! also by using one thread we all can read/respond very much easier....or changing of subjects allows one to sit back and just read and get into the conversation again when the topic is more familiar....let now(for me in this case)

and thats not all my wrecks.. i helped my dad with restoring a 74 vw bug and everything.. we needed stuff for that and my dad has had many cars in his past.

never had any wrecks in my car and this is the only real wreck i have ever had.

Archived