Curious about bolt pattern!

Hey, I used to have a Honda Prelude but decided to upgrade to a classier/faster car. I bought a new Cadillac Catera. I have my old rims from my Honda Prelude and I am curious if anyone could remember what the model type is? I bought them over 4 years ago!

I have them on:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killalude

I know they are made by Enkei and they say Etoria on the cap that covers the lug nuts.

Has anyone ever had these rims or seen them and remember what model name they are given??

I tried google and many other search engines and came up short.

3 year warranty for a car that is out of warranty? Sounds like an aftermarket warranty, which is only good for certain things, and only at the dealership you purchased it from.

It doesn't have to be raced, those cars suck. I work at a Cadillac dealership and my dad is the Area Service Manager for GM, I see this crap every day.

this kind of looks like them... http://wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/1697 , may be them, but it's hard to tell between the pic and the cardomain pic. so they could be those wheels with an etoria center cap, or they could be an etoria wheel, but enkei offers different models of those so you'd need to know the number

cadilacs are faster. lets see some footage, lol. line them up a light or something, otherwise they might not have even been racing. I raced an h22 prelude and lost by about a car length. it was the newer one though, it looked like sexy's H22.

• 4 weeks later...

well, this could be a good arguement ... considering the 99 catera had 200 hp and 192 torque .. and weighed in at 3800 lbs, and the 97 accord ex (im guessing thats what 97accordjdm has) comes with 145 hp (give or take) and about 147 torque and weighs in at damn near 3000 lbs ... it would be a good one ... is the accord manual ? ... hmm .. i would like to see this !!! .... but the thing is, if you lost to a stock ls, then the catera has you beat ...:-"

just race my hatch and call it a day!!!

I'll race your hatch in the quarter and I'll beat you by about 1320 feet. Of course, I'm assuming you haven't gotten the motor in yet. Hell, I'd race ya once you get the motor done just for kicks....but since you're about 1500 miles away it'll probably never happen. Lucky for you. LOL.

I'll race your hatch in the quarter and I'll beat you by about 1320 feet. Of course, I'm assuming you haven't gotten the motor in yet. Hell, I'd race ya once you get the motor done just for kicks....but since you're about 1500 miles away it'll probably never happen. Lucky for you. LOL.

Motors in.:ph34r:

BTW...for everyone's info..im currently building a N/A LSVTEC....just check out my other posts under "my thread" and u will see all the parts i have for it so far..muaahhahahaha

Archived