carbon fiber lip ?

SolLesHonda

ok, guys, carbon fiber lip or no carbon fiber lip .. how they look on the del sol's ? ... i have just lowered it and i would love to see a carbon lip, the only thing is, i need to know how it will look ... are they too fragile .. i don't want it to be broken in a month .. and i do notice how the bottom of the back bumper sits a little higher than the front, so will the lip look goofy ?

yeah they are not cheap ... the one i found was made for the del sol, and was around 300 bucks plus shipping and handling .... i heard ones for the 92-95 civic (EG), will fit, but with modification ... i don't think it is something i need due to the fact i drive this car a lot and virginia is not the best place for smooth roads thanks man

haha, how come i haven't seen you posting lately there b16vtec, when i first signed on HF i saw your car everywhere in the sig, so i figured you were posting a lot, and now i hear nothing .. why is that .. just don't have time anymore ? ... and what all you have in your sol ? ... i saw your car on cardomain .. lookin sweet .. mine is on there too ... solleshonda is the name to search for .. i like it .. let me knnow man

My wife and I were in Colorado from July 29 - August 6 on vacation. I have a lot to catch up on. I saw an Internet cafe in a little town while we were there and thought about catching up on some posts, but figured my wife wouldn't be too happy with me. Good to be back and I'll be working on catching up with the post whoring scene.

Don't have much done to the sol yet, just the standard, intake, 4-1 dc header, high flow cat, 2.5" catback exhaust, painted factory wheels black w/ polished lip, and a nice set of Bridgestone Potenza's. Plan to turbo someday or buy my dad's GSR and turbo that, so don't want to sink a lot of money into it right now.

Trip was good. We stayed busy the whole trip, so it's kind of nice to be home to get some rest. We were only in Windsor late Saturday night to sleep then gone early Sunday morning for Estes Park. We didn't go back through there on our way home either. We will probably be going back out over Christmas for my cousins wedding.

The only thing that sucked is when we left Sunday morning it was pretty warm and when we got to the top of Rocky Mountain National park that afternoon it was about 30 degrees and snowing (I wore shorts and froze my ass off).

• 10 months later...

Yeah, I have a carbon fiber roof as well as a hood. It will cost you a pretty penny, but it's nice to have. I have a red sol and I plan on painting it, so having the carbon fiber will at least take off a couple bucks by not having to paint it. But yea, I'd do it.

Archived