• tallhamer88's del Sol
  3. 3. Epic Fail

• Kastigir's Mac thread fail
    • s_adbell's "noodz" attempts
    • xero's girlfriend
    • The Ginger
    • v92hatchx's trade threads

you = win @ fail

but what if i lose? then i fail at failing.. so thats a whole other award.. right?

:warning:

photo-17276.jpg

ive seen worse, at least she has good skin and no unibrow?

(yes im trying to blatantly point out the non failure so i will win)

bell, the problem is that she posted that pic after implying to us she was smokin hot.

sure she has no unibrow, but she probably picked the worst self portrait picture ever taken to use on a web forum.

I love how i got nominated for most riced out ride.. when normally everyone on here calls ricers the kids with no motor work, kits, spoilers, loud exhaust etc

which i have none of but i do have the motor work

oh im sorry i have a custom paintjob and no stickers.. i guess because my paint isnt stock because it was painted to be different and stand out its rice.. that doesnt make sense.. because then ANY car with a paint job that isnt stock should be rice like two tones or tears or pearl or marble or anything like that

and i dont even think seb's is 'riced out'.. sure it has a spoiler and stuff which could fall in those catagorys but its painted and well taken care of.. and okay it doesnt have a lot of motor work but some people perfer stock engines because its reliable and they just want the looks

i really dont think many people on here have anything that could be called rice anyway(cause the ones who show up with riced out hondas get ran off by the regulars) so i guess thats why the people with the del sols that stand out got picked

w/e though.. its kinda funny :laugh:

and does anybody really KNOW if no noodz have been sent.. i mean she wouldnt tell us if there had been some sent because then that would hurt chances of getting more

I love how i got nominated for most riced out ride.. when normally everyone on here calls ricers the kids with no motor work, kits, spoilers, loud exhaust etc

oh im sorry i have a custom paintjob and no stickers.. i guess because my paint isnt stock because it was painted to be different and stand out its rice.. that doesnt make sense.. because then ANY car with a paint job that isnt stock should be rice like two tones or tears or pearl or marble or anything like that

and i dont even think seb's is 'riced out'.. sure it has a spoiler and stuff which could fall in those catagorys but its painted and well taken care of.. and okay it doesnt have a lot of motor work but some people perfer stock engines because its reliable and they just want the looks

i really dont think many people on here have anything that could be called rice anyway(cause the ones who show up with riced out hondas get ran off by the regulars) so i guess thats why the people with the del sols that stand out got picked

and does anybody really KNOW if no noodz have been sent.. i mean she wouldnt tell us if there had been some sent because then that would hurt chances of getting more

I didn't vote you for riced out ride babe.:thumbsup:

BTW, shouldn't you be in school?

They were looking for categories to vote on and riced out ride came up. I agree that most people on HF do not have crapty looking cars but of all the cars here your two vehicles (and tallhammers unfinished one) are by far the most visual.

Don't take it to heart. It's just a goofy internet forum award. If you win it wear it with honor. Definitely make a sig with a little emblem to show off to the world.

But yeah, Sarah, your sol aint rice in the slightest, Theres nothing to it really that is a race-inspired-cosmetic-enhancement, its just had its looks played with (and is pretty darn good looking too).

maybe people thinks stars are race inspired lol

They were looking for categories to vote on and riced out ride came up. I agree that most people on HF do not have crapty looking cars but of all the cars here your two vehicles (and tallhammers unfinished one) are by far the most visual.

Don't take it to heart. It's just a goofy internet forum award. If you win it wear it with honor. Definitely make a sig with a little emblem to show off to the world.

and i wont win it.. seb def. has it in the bag lol and ct9a has me beat for the other one and there was no way my front end conversion was beating the boosted k20 lol

and Im not really taking it to heart.. ive received a lot more compliments on the car then negative comments about the color and stuff but it just didnt make much sense at all to call it rice IMO

I love how i got nominated for most riced out ride...

maybe its caused you wrecked your car street racing one time, thats a ricer move right there. or the big wheels with bright ass pink stars give it away. i know youre a girl but come on now.

hey now, i admit to getting noodz, ask shane, they were random off the web ones and not personal.(do yourself a favor and do not look up buck angel.. trust me on this)

tho i do admit that you are right, i would not tell if i did get noodz, not because it hurts my chances for more, but because its a trust thing. would you want me to tell people about the noodz you sent me?:-

(simmer down guys, she never sent me noodz, i just use that as an example to get the point across)

hey now, i admit to getting noodz, ask shane, they were random off the web ones and not personal.(do yourself a favor and do not look up buck angel.. trust me on this)

tho i do admit that you are right, i would not tell if i did get noodz, not because it hurts my chances for more, but because its a trust thing. would you want me to tell people about the noodz you sent me?:-

(simmer down guys, she never sent me noodz, i just use that as an example to get the point across)

newds nao

maybe its caused you wrecked your car street racing one time, thats a ricer move right there. or the big wheels with bright ass pink stars give it away. i know youre a girl but come on now.

lol yah i guess because i have 17s and pink stars my car is rice.. i find it funny that the girls seem to hate the car.. but just dont look at it and i wont look at the naked and half naked women you seem to post all the time.. i guess you like the attention from posting stuff like that but im not a bitch about it and make f'ed comments.. i just ignore the stuff you post 80% of the time which if you dont like me you should just ignore what i post.. some people like stuff that stands out and they like bigger rims.. just because you dont doesnt mean everyone should think like you or that you have to be so rude about it.. and yes i am a girl and i do like pink even if the girls on here don't.. again not everyone is the same and some people dont have to be so rude about it :)

oh yah and i did wreck my car after i had been racing.. oops.. guess what i fixed it and havent been racing since then.. but go ahead and make some more comments about how it was dumb because i already know it and i just laugh about it now and at people who still seem to talk crap about what happened like 8 months ago and its not like i can go back and change the past but hey if you wanna talk about it still go ahead

but go ahead and post whatever reply you want cause i really dont give a damn what you have to say because i try not to worry about people who say crap like that to people they dont even know.. i try to be a good person and have some respect for people even if i dont really know them and i try to understand that people like different things.. like if seb wants a wing on his car no one should make rude comments about it.. theres a difference between sayin 'i dont really like wings so i wouldnt have done it' and calling someone a ricer because they did something different (i know he doesnt mind it because most of the people dont mean anything mean by it on here but if someone DID it wouldnt be cool)

and even though there are two or three people on here that dont like my car.. there are a lot more who have complimented it or thought it was cute :thumbsup: and at the end of the day your not driving it i am so if i like it thats what matters

you have left out the bottom part and got everyone happy and then told them i didnt send any :laugh:

unless i did... :D

for someone who supposedly doesn't care what people think/say, someone's getting real worked up.

yes, some people like attention-getting-parts/paint and big wheels. they're typically called ricers.

Archived