Have Any Of You Ever Heard Of This.......

SIR_VTEC

well i was lookin in da paper a week ago for a del sol cause im most likly goin to sell my REX, so anyway back to da story, i was looking for del sol's and i saw a del sol model called a "VXI" any one ever heard of that model? Also wondering what models are the DOHC Vtec's? and is that model a DOHC VTEC?

well yea i knew that much, but i mean what tha hell is a honda del sol VXI...i asked da owners and they said is a special edition del sol...i was like not it wasnt....but then again i wasnt goin to start fighting with the owners hahaha.

• 1 month later...

rex is for rx7 or crx, whichever... depends on what you're into...

and the del sol is just the third gen crx. overseas there's no such thing as a del sol, they're all badged as crxs.

• 2 weeks later...
noooo...he said REX. not rx7. rex is the honda slang for CRX. i'd take a del sol over a crx (rex) anyday, but then again i'd just stick with my coupe

Hell yea i would get a sol over a rex....too bad i had to sell mine.... :(

yea im lookin for a new del sol thats in hella good shape and im lookin for my favorite color....dat good ol SAMBA GREEN!! :D oh yea by the way Ashley wat color is ur sol?

hondacivcracerex:wats crackin man! havent talked to you in a long time!!!

noooo...he said REX. not rx7. rex is the honda slang for CRX. i'd take a del sol over a crx (rex) anyday, but then again i'd just stick with my coupe

Hell yea i would get a sol over a rex....too bad i had to sell mine.... :(

yea im lookin for a new del sol thats in hella good shape and im lookin for my favorite color....dat good ol SAMBA GREEN!! :D oh yea by the way Ashley wat color is ur sol?

hondacivcracerex:wats crackin man! havent talked to you in a long time!!!

wow, if you were looking to build a quick car, you'd be stupid to keep the coupe over a crx :rolleyes:.

second, del sols ARE crxs

third: 2nd gen crxs > 1st and 3rd (del sol) gens :nod:

Archived