Have Any Of You Ever Heard Of This.......

SIR_VTEC

btw, my sol is custom... epb/violet. changes depending on the light  :crazy:

pics? hehehe, i'll post mine if you post yours! :blush:

post pics when i get around to taking more. but you can't tell the color as great in pics. :crazy:

who's that? me? lol

haha yea man of course its you, hey still interested in the EX motor? Shoot i still got it at my guyz garage jus sitting der.

But yea i would prefer a del sol over a 1st or 2nd gen crx...yea i know del sol's a re 3rd gens, they are referred to CRX in japan, so anyway yea del sol over a 2nd and 1st gen because its the whole style thing...looks so much betta. :D

who's that? me? lol

haha yea man of course its you, hey still interested in the EX motor? Shoot i still got it at my guyz garage jus sitting der.

But yea i would prefer a del sol over a 1st or 2nd gen crx...yea i know del sol's a re 3rd gens, they are referred to CRX in japan, so anyway yea del sol over a 2nd and 1st gen because its the whole style thing...looks so much betta. :D

personally, i prefer my 2nd gen crx over the sol as far as looks... plus, it's a hell of a lot lighter :crazy::D

haha, sorry its been a long week. :crazy: anyways, my motor is still running fine...haven't killed it yet. i'll let you know if i do though. btw, does it come with a tranny?

theres no tranny with it, i used my old one with the motor when it was in my car, but the original tranny was off of a automatic...dont think you would want that heh, but yea its jus sittin here waiting for a new owner :D

Archived