hows come the forum is dead? im finally back and i havent seen much of anything new. since the board i usually post at is dead. im gonna start posting here more and more. this board will come alive soon im gonna start to spead the word.

comon people we need to start posting :p

Guest that1chrisguy

wowsers you guys (and girls :) ) are all hilarious, jeez, I love it here, oh yeah, I'm soon to Host a page for this site (an advo if you will) so more people can come here.. I'll also be hella annoying on AIM/AOL and spread the linik to many many people...

• 2 weeks later...

If you all have websites, just put a link to this site. Doesn't have to be in the way or anything. The more websites that are linked to here, the higher this site ranks on Google.

Guest that1chrisguy
If you all have websites, just put a link to this site. Doesn't have to be in the way or anything. The more websites that are linked to here, the higher this site ranks on Google.

The Links been on my web site here for a while

and I've put it in my aim profile for a bit too

• 1 month later...

I like the girls on the cover of Import Tuner, or Maxim, or FHM.........

The forum I usually go to is so full of rice, it's not funny. I got permission to do a "study" of this site in my school newspaper column. Woo-Hoo!! :D w00t

i have seen easyriders...but i don't really like the models in there. and they don't take off their panties...whats up wit dat? :glare:

i'll have to check out this tailgate mag...

uhh, aren't you too young to buy magazines where the panties are off? :crazy:

Archived