Post A Pic Of Yourself Part 2

CRG7

Alright, I think it's been a little while since the last thread like this, so time for another one :p ...

For those of you that don't know how to post a picture...

1. Upload the picture from your computer to an image hosting site.

i.e.: ImageStation

2. Click the "IMG" button, located in the code buttons area, or simply type in IMG surrounding by [ ].

3. Copy and paste the image URL (http://....).

4. Close the image tags by clicking the IMG button again, or typing /IMG surrounded by [ ]

*MODERATORS ONLY* You may also attach the file to the message, but it's easier to view by the above process. :)

ok, yeah, I normally don't do what everyone else does where's there's only one girl around and start yelling you're hot and stuff like that but... what can I say, I love blondes :D

well this is me with my little cousin...

post-31-1033588291.jpg

and just me

post-31-1034886063.jpg

and for nudie pics of me click here

crg7...you just wanted to post more pics of your hot self. :heart: god i luv blondes so much :heart:

Nah, lol, I think I only know what maybe three people on this site look like.

Keep posting pics everyone :p , less whoring ;) :laugh:

sold cause i got a guy who was looking at a bike i had for sale out front and wanted to know how much for my rex and i said not for sale and so he said how about 10,000. i was like ok (i didnt even have 7500 in it). he said it was for his son. then i got in my dads car and drove around and found my truck. its an 89 chevy S10 Blazer 4x4. im gona stick 18's or 19's on it for spring and regulars for winter. im gona do the interior and the body wildly

Damn ZC, i wouldnt really pass that deal up too, if someone offered me that much for my car i would be like SOLD!!! haha, but yea imvested about 8k so far...and people are like i'll buy it for 2k.......and im like how bout you give me that 2k and i'll punch you in da face. But yea good crap man, so whats ur next import car goin to be?

Archived