car sponsership

Lisa6184

angel eyes, tvs in the headrest, pioneer cd and dvd player full system, chrome grill, neon lights, and more to come.

is that what your gonna do to the sponsered 04 accord sedan?

• 2 weeks later...
Sexyh22 Racing is looking for cars to sponsor.  please send me $100 and we will sponsor you.

I put your check in the mail today....... when do I get my stickers??

stickers cost extra, the initial $100 fee is just for us to sponsor you, if you want sticker they are only $5 a piece

but you have to order them in bulk orders of 100 or more.

*NOTE if you want your sponsorship to be official stickers on your car are requirted*

thanxs guys i was just looking for help...and by the way it kinda works cuz you are getting products for wholesale price and i got a shop doing the stuff for me at 30 bucks an hour since they work with the sponsership...i got a full greddy exhaust and intake for 500 bucks.

the best way to learn is by digging into it and trying yourself. there are enough instructions and walkthroughs on the internet that you can do stuff yourself w/out problems usually.

exactly. at first i was scared to, b/c i was worried about messing something up rather than fixing it. but once you start doing it, it gets addicting :) plus that is the best way to knowledge yourself with your car. just like h22 said look up how to's on the internet and you should be fine. if not, just make a post and there are plenty of people that are willing to help you out.

Archived