400 Hp Hybrid Honda

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah ive seen that before. Its in the new gran turismo game thats only in japan now. But it looks too futuristic for me. I like that modern look, but not like a space mobile or something

9 miles per gallon in the city??? what??? honda's supposed to be...ugh. nevermind. i'd still be a pimp in that thing, even if it was outta gas  :D

try reading the article and not just scanning for numbers. it said the lambo murcielago gets 9 in the city. the dual note or dn-x as it will be sold here gets over 40mpg

honda.dualnote.r3-4.500.jpg

honda.dualnote.int.500.jpg

honda.dualnote.f3-4.500.jpg

At the 2001 Tokyo Motor Show, the company unveiled its DualNote concept car. This four-door, four-passenger vehicle produces 400 horsepower. The kicker? It also gets more than 40 miles to the gallon.

The DualNote is equipped with a mid-mounted 3.5-liter i-VTEC V6 engine with electric Integrated Motor Assist (IMA).

A 400-hp 4WD supercar getting 40 mpg would be nice, but we'll certainly take a real-world 40-mpg minivan any day.

heres some info if you dont feel like readin that artical hondacivic!! LOL

try reading the article and not just scanning for numbers. it said the lambo murcielago gets 9 in the city. the dual note or dn-x as it will be sold here gets over 40mpg

haha...opps. :blush:

whats the M stand for on the gear selector? you got Park Reverse Neutral Drive and a M. i was thinking Manual or something, but there is no way that can be right with the shifter being how it is. am i missing something that was in the article again? :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived