Top Speed on S2K

YGOSLOW

yadi yadi yadda!

What - now Big Bird needs to fight your battles too? (btw - that's an ugly a*s del sol you own - u actually go out in public in that?)

Jesus - you guys from KY are real ASSanine 2 yr olds - but whatever! I didn't start the trash talking and it's condescending p*riks like u that make the car sport sometimes unenjoyable! But whatever!

And FYI - I didn't trade in my 911 TT for a Honda S2000 - I still own my Porsche and my Saleen - the S2000 is my girlfriend's car that we just picked up last week! Sorry I can afford more than one car dips*it!

you're about the only one here that thinks my car is ugly. the odd thing is, I'd rather have an ugly car than be a complete fawktard like yourself. I get compliments from just about everyone about my car.

the only person here making an ass out of themselves is you. I'm sorry I'm not a stuck up rich bastard like you.

I don't show my temper often on the internet, but your complete ignorance has pissed me off. from the bottom of my heart....go fawk yourself in your 911TT.

PS: I hate you, bitch!

Wow! Got your tampons in a twist have you? What a moron! GROW UP! Big Bird Sucks is your name cuz that's probably all the action you get - a little birdie sucking the pb off your weiner while you get off to Sesame Street! w00t

...and your car is butt ugly! People must be just giving you pity! :crazy:

want to see a real car let me know - i'll post up my techart 911 but i know that would be "snobbish" .....o:)

Wow! Got your tampons in a twist have you? What a moron! GROW UP! Big Bird Sucks is your name cuz that's probably all the action you get - a little birdie sucking the pb off your weiner while you get off to Sesame Street! w00t

...and your car is butt ugly! People must be just giving you pity! :crazy:

want to see a real car let me know - i'll post up my techart 911 but i know that would be "snobbish" .....o:)

actually, my name doesn't have much to do with the show, but nice try. I said nothing disrespectable until you did. looks are subjective actually. I've gotten compliments from guys with very nice and fast cars. a certain Viper owner comes to mind actually :) . I've seen plenty of real cars...quite a few that would smoke anything you own...including a few Vipers....

get back in my TOOL box.

...you said nothing disrespectful until i did? Go back and read your crap - your first post here was about me being immature and an idiot - you opened that can!

...and I'm happy you know Viper drivers and they compliment you! Wow! You must be a celebrity in your neck of the woods.

...and don't try to guess if your buddies' cars will smoke mine when you have no clue what's under my hood!

I think you tool box is full of crap and your buddy Bill is swimming in it - sorry!

Your boyfriend said you real gay :laugh:

oh - and your 2 years of auto mechanics does qualify you as a know it all - sorry! Gee.... all the knowledge and wisdom you possess must be mind boggling! And you own your own shop? Is it in daddy's garage! Like I said before - get a life!!! :-"

sounds very immature and ignorant. that's why I said something.

so then, what's under your hood? it better be something major.

as for knocking on people who actually DO WORK ON THEIR CARS THEMSELVES....how many turbo manifolds have you created? how many engines have you built? how many motor swaps have you done?

you want to talk about getting tampons in a twist, eh? I vote for getting your girlfriend's out of your @$$.

BBS car is beautiful.

His Sol would also kill your S2000. I mean gf's S2000. Your gf must be a whore, because she sure is using you. fawk an butthead, get an S2000.

I can afford more than one car, which is why I have more than one right now.

How about you quit running your mouth and post pics of all your so called cars.

fawk you.

Gee - why don't you read the thread!

Bought car....

...didn't perform at the high end speeds as expected...

...posted issue on a Honda board expecting constructive feedback....

but instead got adolescent, degrading, sarcastic remarks!

Funny - I'm on so many other boards (many local ones especially) and they consist of all ages and they are fun and constructive and I don't ever deal with this kinda of BS! :(

The only reason I bought this damn Honda was cuz my 27 yr old girlfriend loved the S2000 - I just talked her into getting one that was s/c and had a nice kit - and I am 36 since you asked! Still looking for ways to improve torque and overall power since I am not a know it all (especially with a Honda) and open for suggestions but this obviously isn't the place to ask. omg

....wtf? this thread has gone to f*cking crap.

YGS: post pics up...rescent pics of you cars on here....host em at pic hosting

if all the crap that you have been talking is true pics should shut some people up.

ssr is a weiner...ask around, thats just how he is.

He is also only 17...thats pretty young to start a shop, and I think its pretty cool that he is doing something with his life so early on.

His Sol would also kill your S2000. I mean gf's S2000.

:crazy: um...you might want to go back and edit that out!

I don't think bbs del sol could come close to taking out a s/c

Unless...he is not telling is some of his mods 8)

I also think BBS sol looks pretty good.

His Sol would kill it.

Post pics of all your cars that YOU took, otherwise you're just another e-thug.

You are calling us immature for flaming your for driving like an ass, yet you're the one talking about being gay, mothers, etc.

You're 36? Why don't you f*cking act like it.

Archived