i just saw signs..

TLontheDL

anybody else see that movie yet?? at 1st i thought it was a stupid a*s movie but my sis made me watch it...so i did. to my surprise, it turned out to be a great movie! it was pretty freaky too!! if you haven't seen it, go watch it. for those of you that have seen it, whats your opinion on the movie? alien

• 7 years later...

indeed, you has this down to a science. i thought i used to be a post-whore on solsociety with my 3000+ posts and top 10 poster status, but that was over the course of 4 years. and busting out a an 8.5 year old thread to comment on someone else's post-whoring, well that's just professional whoring right there. well done.

indeed, you has this down to a science. i thought i used to be a post-whore on solsociety with my 3000+ posts and top 10 poster status, but that was over the course of 4 years. and busting out a an 8.5 year old thread to comment on someone else's post-whoring, well that's just professional whoring right there. well done.

thank you :D

im so good colter took part of my warn away and said

"You've been a good little whore"

ROFL!

Archived