!

stuckmofo

I don't think we should not delete posts that are not doing direct harm..like that bad mod post.. i don't agree with the thread but....its the only way ssr could be heard. I don't get along with half the people on this board but come on! I even saw a comment that civicracinggirl7 wrote about me and I never even said crap! " sounds like a stuckmofo post" or something like that! I mean wtf????

the comment about you was in reference to after you were warned, and complained about it publicly...

truth of the matter is that warnings are for your own personal reference. so you know when you are pushing the limits of the rules... the only people that can see your warning level is the administrators, moderators, and the person who the warn level belongs to.

and this is not directed toward anyone in particular, it's for everyone.

anyway, nothing was deleted in that thread. it was closed up as i received a request for it to be closed.

also, ssr mistakenly believed the warn adjustment was from civgrl, and that was cleared up. he knows that it was i who warned him, and he knows the reasons for it. it's not that big of a deal.

man, i am so F*CKING tired of threads about what the moderators are doing or not doing. why is it that this is the only f*cking forum that i go to where the members (some of the immature ones) cry about what mods do, don't do, or make it a number 1 priority to be a mod?! Just go on with your damn life and continue to enjoy the forum. damn!! if the simple things such as mods bother you THAT DAMN MUCH, you obviously have nothing better to do with your free time on the net.

This is probably the 1st time i am ever pissed off on hf.. I really don't care if im a mod or not.. if i get demod'ed then i'll still be me. im not going to trip about trying to be a mod or anything.. let us all forget about who mods are and just think of other members as fellow hf members. if we all did this, none of this drama would occur.:thumbsup:

na, there is no reason for more then 1 mod since what 1 guy made this site (or maybe a few) but not alot!

most of the mods probably don't even know whats going on half the time.

in the future if there is a thread that you think is worthless don't f*cking post!

na, there is no reason for more then 1 mod since what 1 guy made this site (or maybe a few) but not alot!

most of the mods probably don't even know whats going on half the time.

in the future if there is a thread that you think is worthless don't f*cking post!

are you a member on any other forums?

if so, look around, there is more than one moderator / super moderator / administrator.:-"

are you a member on any other forums?

if so, look around, there is more than one moderator / super moderator / administrator.:-"

no crap! really!

i know that but most of the mods never stop anything that goes down!

:-" which you should know all about :thumbsup:

man... i feel like im back in high school with all the drama on this forum

Fawk the dumb sh!t

see waht happens when there is bull..who knows if hell come back...i think peoplee dont come abck because of it

whatever..you know that :rolling eyes" thing sorta sucks...it looks more cute then sarcastic

Man, I feel sorry for whoever is moderating the civic forum. They have to babysit and watch over the childish comments immature members say. post-71-1031258558.gif

Archived