im bored so ill put up some new pix

PROFILES2000

awesome, i was impatiently waiting for pics of the bronze wheels on the car! seriously, if you ever want to sell this car...let me know. i'll work something out with my bank for whatever amount of money you want.

bride seats...ahh. sweetness.

what kind of wax/polish do you use?

haha, looks good :p

now you just need to install your other goodies ;) there just weren't enough hours to friday night / saturday morning lol

the car was dirty in those pics, a dusting due to the drive it had beforehand...

anyway, there's a parts list here:

http://www.import-tech.net/sponsored/joeys2000.html

there's one or two other parts not listed on that list yet... and a few of the parts aren't installed yet... ie, diffuser, roll cage...

hahaha wait till i wax the car its been about 6 months or so lol

crap all i did was hose the damn thing off lol,

either way yah im waiting for more stuff coming in should be here this week sometime.

also i still have to install my Toda header and my polished valve cover and my carbon fiber door panels and well im sure theres still more u see i got my work cut out for me :-D

i need to get a second job or something so i can try to make something out of my car...you just keep moding the crap out of that thing with expensive ass parts like its nothing. did you win the lottery or something? i guess it helps to be sponsored?

get a nighttime shot of the hid's...it'll probably make me drool.

i notice the avatar pic...but theres more effect when its both headlights and a semi lit view of the car. for some reason pictures are friggin hard to take at night with my digi cam, no matter what i do they always come out fuzzy because the shudder has to stay open longer or something.

Archived