Tempz

SIR_VTEC

Um yea i decided to make a thread cause its been awhile since i did and am super furious my AC went out in my teg.....heh, anyway its about 92 on 6.8.04 here in Wisconsin and its super humid....post up your tempz/location and date.:thumbsup:

right now here in Lemont IL its 90 degrees with 46% humidity, UV index: 1, Visibility: 10 miles, Pressure: 29.6 inches and rising, Winds: from the southwest at 15 gusting to 23 mph, according to www.weatherchannel.com. I just came in, and im sweating like crazy :geek:

I'm in Green Bay and yes i do know speed impact alot of the guys from there challanged my black ls b1 integra and got tossed! I live near One of the leaders of SI alot of the mil-town guys from SI are turbo there pretty cool

Yea, Two of my friends use to be on that team....they were brothers....Im not sure if you knew them....Steven Yang, and Barry Yang.....Barry had a 92 Turquoise LS/VTEC hatch, and Steven had a SI CRX, and something else cant remember LOL, but yea i think they are long gone now......but yea you got pics of ur teg? Building up my motor right now... i want to go all motor man.....at least 13's if by the end of summer...turbos are nice...but man o man there isnt any better satisfaction when you smoke da shiiznit out of someone thats pretty fast themself and if that turbo or supercharged and telling them ur all motor....:thumbsup:

Im from Milwaukee Mercurtio

Also its 73 humid as hell and 11:39 AM ( now we cant get off topic LOL)

Archived